Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,583,395
  • Total Topics: 106,741
  • Online Today: 811
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 04:54:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Desolation VI: The Covidian Wastes

Started by Shoulders?-Stomach!, June 02, 2020, 09:29:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pancreas

The Food Standards Agency taser you to death after your picnic attracts a 1* rating and you refuse to stop eating some mini cheddars which fell into a dog shit.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

There is a problem in Oswestry involving your heels.

Ferris

Crushed by a pallet of fray bentos pies.

poo

Rocco Siffredi is revealed as the new face of Ginsters.

Pingers

Glebe

Jacob Rees-Mogg tapping his foot to a muzak version of Lighthouse Family's 'Lifted' on the drive to work.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: pancreas on August 03, 2020, 05:46:33 PM
The Food Standards Agency taser you to death after your picnic attracts a 1* rating and you refuse to stop eating some mini cheddars which fell into a dog shit.

Very funny

Glebe

Nick Owen spots Flog It! presenter Paul Martin and his family on holiday in the Seychelles and starts photobombing all his holiday snaps. Eventually Martin takes Owen aside and explains, "Look Nick, I like you and everything but my family aren't happy with you jumping in every time we take a holiday snap. Just fuck off, okay?"

Pingers

Giddy, exciting, whirlwind romance, great sex, a real looker, gets on great with all your friends and family, more great sex,  shares all your kinks, beautiful wedding on nicest day of the year, incredible honeymoon on a tropical island paradise. It's only after all this that you discover your new spouse pronounces vase 'vaise'

Glebe

Quote from: Pingers on August 05, 2020, 10:14:47 AM
Giddy, exciting, whirlwind romance, great sex, a real looker, gets on great with all your friends and family, more great sex,  shares all your kinks, beautiful wedding on nicest day of the year, incredible honeymoon on a tropical island paradise. It's only after all this that you discover your new spouse pronounces vase 'vaise'

That's just beyond deso. I'm lost for words.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Your marriage proposal 'M A r r y M e' spelled in Pringles on the bed, is excitedly accepted

pancreas

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on August 05, 2020, 02:46:31 PM
Your marriage proposal 'M A r r y M e' spelled in Pringles on the bed, is excitedly accepted

Shouldn't this be in Euphoria?

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Trong of Wigan's breath smells of dog shit even on the days he doesnt eat dog shit.

jenna appleseed

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on August 03, 2020, 04:11:22 AM
After brief consideration, you are disinherited by a beagle.

After brief consideration, you are disinherited by Jeremy Beadle.

jenna appleseed

Quote from: Bence Fekete on August 03, 2020, 11:44:15 PM
Bob Dylan's deathbed autotunes to Techno.FM

Bob Dylan's deathbed groans become an autotuned no 1. played on Techno.FM and other hip & happening radio stations.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Trong of Wigan balances a turd under his nose and upper lip. 'There', he exclaims. 'Happy now?'

He is.

petril

a comedian's opening line to a Wigan audience is "Pies." howling

Glebe

petril

Ferris

Quote from: petrilTanaka on August 11, 2020, 12:39:29 AM
a meteor killed your dog Martin?

One for the "unlikely Kilroy episodes" thread (that doesn't exist)

rilk

dragging yourself through life like a wet fly on a garden table

PlanktonSideburns

Quote from: Glebe on August 10, 2020, 11:01:22 PM
A meteor kills your dog Martin.

Hey, do you know your dog, Martin?

Meteor killed him

PlanktonSideburns

Quote from: Glebe on August 10, 2020, 11:01:22 PM
A meteor kills your dog Martin.

Hey, do you know who's dog, called Martin, was killed by a meteor?

Yours

PlanktonSideburns

Quote from: rilk on August 11, 2020, 02:33:53 AM
dragging yourself through life like a wet fly on a garden table

That's absolutely ace

the midnight watch baboon

'NAH my name is #DRAGON—FLY/WHAT, my brother, yeah it's all one word,' explains Simon to his fibre broadband provider.

Quote from: Pingers on August 05, 2020, 10:14:47 AM
Giddy, exciting, whirlwind romance, great sex, a real looker, gets on great with all your friends and family, more great sex,  shares all your kinks, beautiful wedding on nicest day of the year, incredible honeymoon on a tropical island paradise. It's only after all this that you discover your new spouse's favourite food is "cheesy chips".

Beer52 send you a crate of Volvic with a note inside that just says "Mate".

Fishfinger

Saying "Hey now" to an unforeseen driving event on a nondescript Midlands roundabout does not save you from life-changing surgical interventions. Also, you can forget about the ice cream in the boot. The wife's going to be so fucking angry.