Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 02:02:29 PM

Login with username, password and session length

F is for Family Season 4 now with Jonathan Banks

Started by NoSleep, June 05, 2020, 12:36:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NoSleep

On Netflix from 15th June, at last.

And features Jonathan Banks, unusually playing an elderly man, Frank's (allegedly) abusive father.

Egyptian Feast

Good to hear it's coming back. It had been so long since the last season I wasn't sure if it had been cancelled. I wasn't as keen on the last season as the previous two, but with Banks on board it should be interesting.

Twonty Gostelow

I thought this was easily the best season so far, and a massive improvement on the disappointing Season 3. Seemed to be a lot more silly jokes this time amongst the bleakness, which worked for me. A surprisingly grim note to end it on though.

NoSleep

Yeah, something about it took shape this time. I've always liked the series but it felt much more invested in the characters this time rather than running on the persistent "the 70's really sucked" gag. And the Rosie episode could not have been more timely if it had been planned.

Twonty Gostelow

"I've never apologized to a toilet before."

Quote from: NoSleep on June 29, 2020, 07:05:28 PM
And the Rosie episode could not have been more timely if it had been planned.

Of course, I should have mentioned the Rosie episode. They really went all in with that one.