Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 03:08:08 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Face coverings mandatory on public transport from June 15th

Started by Fambo Number Mive, June 05, 2020, 05:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sheffield Wednesday

UK Meds website if you want proper shit that the government don't want you to buy because they let the stock expire for front line health care staff

Or https://www.contrado.co.uk/custom-face-masks

Design your own. I got a four pack with individual vent designs from Wuhan, Bergamo, Iran and Madrid.

Sebastian Cobb

Does the nose wire help any? I've got a cloth one but it tends to slip a bit.

Mango Chimes

Fag aside, why aren't more masks being made like that? With the separate tie straps rather than side loops that yank your ears down like a goblin.

steveh

From buses going past and a couple of trips on the Overground this week, the number of people wearing masks seems to have slumped since it was first made mandatory. Wonder how many fines they've actually levied.

Pranet

Me and one other person on bus. I get on bus first and sit down. Out of the entire bus to choose from he sits almost opposite me, just one row ahead. I move, obviously. He has mask under his chin. He shovels food into his mouth, presumably not being able to stop eating for 15 minutes or he will die. Older guy.

It has been said before on his sub forum, but we are fucked.