Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 08:28:44 PM

Login with username, password and session length

JK Rowling TERFing her legacy into the bin

Started by Dog Botherer, June 07, 2020, 01:00:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mister Six

Hope they all die. Only fear is that they might infect others doing it.

Cold Meat Platter

Quote from: Mister Six on October 17, 2020, 06:35:33 PM
Hope they all die. Only fear is that they might infect others doing it.

We'll all get the vaccine though because we aren't idiots. Bye then! See ya!

king_tubby

https://www.brickfanatics.com/the-lego-group-disavows-jk-rowlings-views/

This is very good. Also I'm looking forward to picking up some cheap TERF yeeted Lego on the eBay.

Blumf

JamesTC

Terfs start buying Mega Bloks in protest.

king_tubby

Ominous Dave

It's actually getting a bit frightening how fluidly TERFs seem to be moving to the right, isn't it? I mean, in the past I've used the 'TERFs are really just social conservatives in disguise' schtick as a kind of smug 'ahhh, not like YOU thought' argument, but it really does seem to be increasingly true.

(Also Harry Potter is obviously shit. Go and read Enid Blyton's Faraway Tree novels instead, which at least have the excuse of actually being from the 50s.)

Pedantic edit: actually only one of the Faraway Tree novels was published in the 50s, the rest are from the 30s and 40s. But you get the gist.

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

can also giggle over Dick, Fanny and Moon-Face

Ominous Dave

Quote from: Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse on October 19, 2020, 12:37:47 AM
can also giggle over Dick, Fanny and Moon-Face

Of course. (Genuinely true fact: Moon-face was actually one of my nicknames in middle-school. So in a way I'm a victim of anti-white racism, if you conveniently ignore every other thing about my life that makes me massively privileged).

Ominous Dave

(I know there's an extent to which making fun of really pasty-faced people is a vestige of anti-Irish sentiment in mainland UK so I don't want to minimise that. And in retrospect 'Moon-face' is arguably a genuinely funny nickname to taunt a kid with, even if it leads to him crying himself to sleep and developing a drink problem at a young age and etcetera etcetera.)

Ferris

evilcommiedictator

Not related (but vivid imagination wise it is), but sometimes I wish the Trans people would just hurry up:

pigamus

Paul Calf

Quote from: Buelligan on October 19, 2020, 06:04:48 AM

Qhat's with the sorting? 1966, 1973, 1987, 2010, 1988, 2008...? This makes no sense and I am angry.

imitationleather

Quote from: Paul Calf on October 19, 2020, 07:31:54 AM
Qhat's with the sorting? 1966, 1973, 1987, 2010, 1988, 2008...? This makes no sense and I am angry.

Left column = When it was on Star Trek
Right column = When it was really available in the real world which is real

Buelligan

And what about this, Paul?  Only 1000ish more sleeps to find out if it's true in the actual world. 

George Oscar Bluth II

Quote from: Ominous Dave on October 18, 2020, 11:15:12 PM
It's actually getting a bit frightening how fluidly TERFs seem to be moving to the right, isn't it? I mean, in the past I've used the 'TERFs are really just social conservatives in disguise' schtick as a kind of smug 'ahhh, not like YOU thought' argument, but it really does seem to be increasingly true.

When one issue becomes all you care about, you take your friends where you can find them.

Wonder if the UK anti-trans elite have seen this yet, and if it's made their heads explode: https://twitter.com/JoeBiden/status/1317252484071624708

DreadedScotsman

Quote from: Mister Six on October 15, 2020, 08:56:12 PM
"Not online" might be the key factor there.

Mmm, I should look up how the numbers of self-identified LGB people have increased in the past 50 years or so. Would be a useful counterpoint to the bullshit about kids identifying as trans because it's a fad rather than because it's now becoming more widely known and socially acceptable.

I mean presenting the terven with facts generally doesn't work regardless but still you should look up the increase in the number of left-handed people when it became more acceptable to be left-handed and not just thought of as being "left handed of God was the devil therfore left-handed people are evil"

GoblinAhFuckScary

https://medium.com/@notCursedE/transphobes-gave-my-dox-to-a-cyberstalking-website-eef1a92db9f5

Fairly big trans voice getting doxed by Rowling kin. WOmenN aRee BeinG sSilEnceD says fascists sharing personal info in attempts to... silence women.

QuoteI was 15 at the time of most of those pictures. I'm not going to lie its kinda trippy to see them when I've lived almost twice as long as that, I genuinely barely even recognise the face any more. Which I guess was kinda nice to experience, even if under quite harrowing circumstances.

QuoteSo I guess that's it for content creation and public visibility for me, it was an absolute blast and I'd do it all again in a heartbeat. I love you and take care of yourselves.

Ps: at the bigots obviously reading this: suck my dick and choke on it, I yield my time, fuck you.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

JaDanketies

Quote from: GoblinAhFuckScary on October 26, 2020, 12:04:03 AM
Fairly big trans voice getting doxed by Rowling kin. WOmenN aRee BeinG sSilEnceD says fascists sharing personal info in attempts to... silence women.

It's ironic how the people who are allegedly silenced and fired from their jobs for holding transphobic views often post on Twitter with their real names, brazen as anything, whereas those that allegedly get them fired post on Twitter with aliases, get doxed, and then have to delete their social media accounts.

GoblinAhFuckScary

rowling following accounts endorsing actual violence shock horrorsssssss

EDIT:

bonus. fucking... a sitting labour mp (i am aware of duffield)

evilcommiedictator

If we didn't like Olivia Colemann enough already, she's gone and signed ONE OF THOSE LETTERS that surely all the TERFs are going to be loving
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/olivia-colman-jameela-jamil-paloma-faith-trans-women-letter-b1761714.html
QuoteOlivia Colman, Jameela Jamil and Paloma Faith have signed an open letter condemning "hostility and violence" against trans women, joining a chorus of voices to do so on International Day for the Elimination of Violence against Women and Girls.

The letter, which pledges solidarity with trans women, who experience significantly higher levels of violence, was also signed by Labour MPs Nadia Whittome and Zarah Sultana.

Two in five trans people (41 per cent) have experienced a hate crime or incident because of their gender identity in the last 12 months, Stonewall's 2018 Trans Report found.
QuoteMolly Mulready,
Olivia Coleman, 
Paloma Faith,
Jameela Jamil, 
Reni Eddo-Lodge, 
Grace Campbell,
Zarah Sultana MP, 
Nicola Coughlan,   
Eleni Stefanou,
Zing Tsjeng, 
Mona Chalabi, 
Rebecca Niblock, 
Sally Mulready OBE, 
Ellie-Mae O'Hagan,
Kuba Shand-Baptiste,   
Eliza Mulready-Carroll, 
Tamsin Ormond,
Tori Tunbridge
Elle Hunt 
Ash Sarkar
Nadia Whittome MP
Olivia Streater   
Candy Horsbrugh   
Laura Snapes 
Anika Grimm 
Kathy Gentles 
Nora Mulready
Julia Carrie Wong
Rehab Jaffer
Katie Ward,
Priscilla Kent,
Tabby Millest, 
Sofie Grettve Von Rosen, 
Sirin Kale
Astrid Everall,
Hannah Ewans,
Celia Telford,
Flora Coleman,
Lois Beckett, 
Emily Mackay, 
Emily Holden, 
Anna Leach
Dani Dinger, 
Clara Vulliamy,
Joan Greve, 
Freddie Cook, 
Toleana McKeown,
Emma Garland, 
Lauren O'Neill, 
Ashley Chervinski, 
Claire Maugham,   
Rachel Smethers, 
Maya Goodfellow, 
Kathryn Bromwich,
Victoria Stokes
Vivian Ho
Caitlin Curran

idunnosomename

handmaidens. let me skype my one gay friend and the penis lady about this at once.

bgmnts

No idea who any of those people are beyond the ones mentioned, a few of them are definitely Star Wars characters.

Urinal Cake

Oh no Jameela Jamil signed this. I can't support this. I would have sex with her though.

Mister Six

Quote from: bgmnts on November 26, 2020, 12:58:15 AM
No idea who any of those people are beyond the ones mentioned, a few of them are definitely Star Wars characters.

Haha, yeah:

Paloma Faith,
Mona Chalabi,
Ash Sarkar
Rehab Jaffer
Sirin Kale
Astrid Everall

idunnosomename

Many incels died... to bring us this information

touchingcloth

Quote from: evilcommiedictator on November 26, 2020, 12:00:21 AM
If we didn't like Olivia Colemann enough already, she's gone and signed ONE OF THOSE LETTERS that surely all the TERFs are going to be loving
QuoteOlivia Colman, Jameela Jamil and Paloma Faith have signed an open letter condemning "hostility and violence" against trans women, joining a chorus of voices to do so on International Day for the Elimination of Violence against Women and Girls.

When's International Men's Day for the Elimination of Violence against Women and Girls?