Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 07:22:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length

What's the most embarrassing surname?

Started by Norton Canes, June 07, 2020, 07:22:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jockice

Quote from: Glyn on June 16, 2020, 09:11:29 PM
The worst response I ever got from my (then) girlfriend's friends was when I offered the opinion that the person they were discussing 'sounds like a bit of a cunt'.

Sorry Emma Hyman, wherever you are. I was assured that you are actually very nice and I went considerably down in quite a few people's opinion for a rather bad joke.

One of the comedy surnames in my first year class at secondary school. Only this was a male with the first name Elton. I've never met another real life Elton since.

New page he wasn't tiny or a dancer.

Dr Trouser

70s and 80s children's favourite (and one who amazingly wasn't YewTree'd) Christopher Lillicrap is now known as Dominic Ranger.

http://lgn1431340832.site-fusion.co.uk/profile

Lillicrap or Ranger? Both awful.

Dex Sawash

phes

Quote from: Dr Trouser on June 17, 2020, 09:02:18 AM
70s and 80s children's favourite (and one who amazingly wasn't YewTree'd) Christopher Lillicrap is now known as Dominic Ranger.

http://lgn1431340832.site-fusion.co.uk/profile

Lillicrap or Ranger? Both awful.

Mr R Lillicrap was one of a number of favourites from the Bognor Regis phonebook than entertained us as children in the 1980s. Along with Mrs I M Bent and Zebra Waste Disposal Unit. I can't think we were the first children to call them and ask for a quote for disposal of a Zebra

Marner and Me

I had to do a course once, the guy taking it was called Rodney Lovejoy, I can only imagine he had his name changed by deedpoll as he thought it was funny. He was a horrible letch, the shit sexist jokes etc, smelt of tabs and stale coffee. Absolute nonce tier.