Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,582,209
  • Total Topics: 106,728
  • Online Today: 897
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 05:30:04 AM

Login with username, password and session length

51 Worldwide Games

Started by Sheffield Wednesday, June 08, 2020, 11:36:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sheffield Wednesday

Get ready to have your entire world become Toy Baseball Online.

Pitching online is the ultimate in competitive mind games.

SF4, Third Strike, anything else you say will not be as good as Toy Baseball online.

This is the best online Switch game since ARMS.

Also mad how fun the cards and crap are, Toy Tennis, Slot Cars, Carrom, Mancala, all the shit, really having a blast with this and so far not passed out once.

Sheffield Wednesday

falafel

A week ago I was all about the Outer Worlds but now that appears to be a dogshit port and what I'm really excited about is learning to play Mah Jong. What a world.

Sheffield Wednesday

Two excellent versions on there, both are great :)

I'm actually excited to get home and play some fuckin cards on the telly with my wife. I unlocked the Mario cards.

Dewt

I preordered this ages ago for some dumb reason. Anyway, I love it. Had a great time playing YACHT DICE, which is not quite Yahtzee.

Reminds me of the "100 Board Games in 1!" stocking filler I got in the 90s.

Sheffield Wednesday

Can't stop playing this gorgeous splayed twat of a game.

Ferris

Nearly bought it today but it's $50

Is it really that good?

Sheffield Wednesday

It's a really good collection of classic dice and card games, and about ten to fifteen deceptively simple little arcadey 'toy' kinda games. The presentation is classic Nintendo Wii style stuff. The quality is in the details, little bits of subtle rumble, perfect click clack of pieces and slaffft of cards sliding across the board. I got it for £27 via ShopTo. I may not have paid £35 full price without a couple of tinnies in me.

It's a very charming collection and the online play elevates a lot of the games. No joke, it's one of my favourites of the year so far on Switch. I actually can't think of a Switch game I've enjoyed more released this year. Groove Coaster, Taiko no Tatsujin and Tokyo Mirage Sessions are all higher up my list at this point but I think they are all from previous years.

Ferris

I have been looking for something "with drop in, drop out" play style because that's how 8 have to play video games these days.

If I have a few tinnies, I'll buy it tonight and report back

Sheffield Wednesday

That's the spirit, old bean. I really wouldn't talk it up if I thought it would be wasting your/anyone's money. At least with the shmup stuff I give the caveat that you have to be wired a certain way. This is universal game happiness.

Ferris

Had a few tinnies and forgot to buy this.

Maybe tonight's the night

Ferris

Bought it, $60 including tax.

1 minute remaining on download, let's see...

Sheffield Wednesday

Literally won every game of Toy Baseball online since I got this.

Pure mind games and reactions.

Thursday

You're playing against children, that's why.

Sheffield Wednesday

One guy yesterday had a beard so what do you say to that?

His Mii had a beard I'm saying