Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:58:11 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Boris Johnsons Story Circle /The Leopard's Oscillating spots

Started by Marv Orange, June 08, 2020, 11:51:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marv Orange

I'm really enjoying the unwanted temporary character development Boris is experiencing.

In addition to not being able to go after the NHS for a while, Boris also has to shelve all his antiquated racist language for the foreseeable future.

If my theory is correct the next burning issue will be something to do with academy schools requiring him to fund state schools. What else could happen undermine Boris's principles?

(I'm under no impression it will last)

A wise man once said that a leopard can change it's spots only to change them right back later on.

Quote from: Marv Orange on June 08, 2020, 11:51:17 PM
What else could happen undermine Boris's principles?

Global plague of pestilent lice requiring everyone to shave their heads.

(known in prophecies as the "Revenge of CaB")

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

Quote from: Pearly-Dewdrops Drops on June 09, 2020, 12:03:25 AM
Global plague of pestilent lice requiring everyone to shave their heads.

(known in prophecies as the "Revenge of CaB")
Dominic Cummings will be photographed with an absolute mane of hair which he dangles onto little children's scalps, and the entire government will once again cram themselves into his asshole explaining why his actions are perfectly fine.

ollyboro

Joking apart, it's make or break for Johnson and Trump and intelligent politics. If they make it out of this, the game's over. It would be impossible for the two of them, or the Brazilian populist, to be any worse.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: ollyboro on June 09, 2020, 12:36:52 AM
Joking apart, it's make or break for Johnson and Trump and intelligent politics. If they make it out of this, the game's over. It would be impossible for the two of them, or the Brazilian populist, to be any worse.

intelligent politics has sailed. Even the pseuds on the left are resorting to memes and smug put downs.

Blumf

Inspector Norse

Quote from: Blumf on June 17, 2020, 11:12:48 AM
This is real, this is our PM doing the hard work:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioXHfA0s_G0

Unfounded rumours that Downing Street staff refer to Johnson as "Iguanadon" behind his back

He looks like a homeless man forced into a rented suit for a court appearance.

Thomas

Quote from: Marv Orange on June 08, 2020, 11:51:17 PM
A wise man once said that a leopard can change it's spots only to change them right back later on.

I don't think he has any spots. Boris "Two Articles" Johnson is a moral blank, and he just wears whichever artificial spots he thinks will further his career at any given juncture.

Danger Man

Quote from: BlodwynPig on June 09, 2020, 08:58:18 AM
intelligent politics has sailed. Even the pseuds on the left are resorting to memes and smug put downs.

Says the bloke who says 'beige' in 93% of his posts....

Captain Z

Looks like the result of a failed 'The Apprentice' task.

Paul Calf

Quote from: ollyboro on June 09, 2020, 12:36:52 AMIt would be impossible for the two of them, or the Brazilian populist, to be any worse.

It absolutely isn't. Try revisiting this idea in five years' time when they're openly incarcerating their opponents and 'suspending' democracy.

Mr_Simnock

Kryton

Some protester has twunted his Jaguar. Not quite the Leopard spots changing but a dented career car door or something.

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien