Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 08:35:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Bloodborne MAYBE Coming to PC

Started by Cold Meat Platter, June 09, 2020, 01:48:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cold Meat Platter

The PS4 game was criticised for technical shortcomings regarding framerate, frame pacing and loading times so this sounds good? No?

https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2020/06/08/bloodborne-is-coming-to-pc-rumours-claim/

Sheffield Wednesday

Good news for PC nonces. Even better, it's rumoured to be coming to PS5, as well. Whatever technical issues it has, it's still one of the games of the generation. For a while, when my PS4 was a FROM box, I barely played anything else for months. Loading times were patched very early on. Frame pacing and frame rate are much more stable in Boost Mode on a Pro. I recently went back to it because a mate was trying it for the first time. Still a colossal game.

evilcommiedictator

Seems like a really easy way to print their own money, dunno why they haven't done it sooner

Quote from: evilcommiedictator on June 09, 2020, 10:30:05 AM
Seems like a really easy way to print their own money, dunno why they haven't done it sooner

They had to watch Microsoft do PC gaming first to realise that, no, putting your games on PC doesn't make everyone want to throw their consoles in the sea.

Sheffield Wednesday

FROM is still a pretty small dev and they're more interested in the next thing than milking the fuck out of all their other shit