Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 01:47:25 PM

Login with username, password and session length

FFX

Started by Sheffield Wednesday, June 13, 2020, 05:44:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sheffield Wednesday

Never played this before but actually seems great. Extremely homoerotic game but also horny for witches and the like. Music is excellent. Graphic is hitting the spot for me. Lovely colours. Ugly but beautiful in its own garish way. Good camera angles at times. Heard great things about the story from my mate and my bro, meant to be one that 'goes places' something I'll be look forward to that. I never stuck with any FF besides 7 because I played it first and the rest seem a bit naff. 8 I could probably play. I got the Remaster on Switch and PS4, my bro said its great when you get going.

My mate said X is great and he bounce off 7 but he never played back in the day. Big fan of biffy the vampire and my wife said that's statistically then most pipular TV show when they surveyed registered paedophiles. Hard to test him with that in the back of my mind but I'm prepared to stick with it

Mister Six

How much of the game do you spend fucking about visiting temples? That seemed to go on forever for me, and I never got past that bit. But I don't know if that means I actually dropped out about three hours into the game, or whether it was a precursor to the molasses plotting of FFXIII and actually I played it for 35 hours.

Sheffield Wednesday

Fuckin shitlaod of cut scene is the only thing but a lot of tit as well.

Some of the accents sound fucking dodgy.

Wakka

Know what I'm sayinnnnn bro?

WAKKA FLAKKA FLAME

Sheffield Wednesday

It extremely reminds me of Ys VIII in whitewashed character design and white 'ethnic' guys.

The music reminds me of the good bits of William Orbit.

Thursday

It's the Final Fantasy game that morons like the most.

bgmnts

Utter shitness, but it was always going to be after VI, VII, VIII and IX. Downhill from IX onwards.

chveik

Quote from: Sheffield Wednesday on June 13, 2020, 05:44:59 PM
Big fan of biffy the vampire and my wife said that's statistically then most pipular TV show when they surveyed registered paedophiles.

seriously?

Sheffield Wednesday

Yeah she watches a lot of true crime. Came up in one of the shows

The Culture Bunker

Quote from: bgmnts on June 14, 2020, 01:46:43 AM
Utter shitness, but it was always going to be after VI, VII, VIII and IX. Downhill from IX onwards.
I wasn't even that taken with IX, what with the return to a setting more in line with the earlier games. I did finish it, though, but I remember when they ported VI to the PS1 soon after thinking "this is more like it".

X? That would have been the last FF game I played through to the end, probably as I had naff all cash then so made a real effort to finish anything if possible, no matter how much a slog, but a more irritating cast of characters I struggle to imagine. Except Auron, he was alright.

druss

AH HA HA HA HA HA HA.

AH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA.