Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 02:40:15 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Marcella S3

Started by Dex Sawash, June 14, 2020, 07:28:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dex Sawash

This is on US Netflix now, watched the first ep. frumpy jumper and oversize parka fetishists disappointed Marcella has infiltrated a criminal gang in Belfast. I like Marcella s1 and s2, don't recall CaB threads. Anyway, Marcella is back and still a bit naughty/wrongun like Luther.

Dex Sawash

Has become a borderline terrible psycho-thriller. 2 eps left to watch.

Dex Sawash

This was shit and I'm sorry I mentioned it.

Egyptian Feast

My sister was binge watching series 2 when I was staying over with her and it was the most miserable grimdark bullshit I've seen for a long time. Silly as fuck too, for something that took itself so seriously. Glad to hear she's infiltrating criminal gangs now, after she made such a hash out of cutting her hair she had to run away and live in a skip.

paruses

Quote from: Egyptian Feast on June 18, 2020, 07:29:55 PM
My sister was binge watching series 2 when I was staying over with her and it was the most miserable grimdark bullshit I've seen for a long time. Silly as fuck too, for something that took itself so seriously. Glad to hear she's infiltrating criminal gangs now, after she made such a hash out of cutting her hair she had to run away and live in a skip.

Wasn't it a box? Otherwise, perfect summary.

Quote from: Dex Sawash on June 18, 2020, 06:54:46 PM
This was shit and I'm sorry I mentioned it.

Thank you for your service.

Egyptian Feast

Quote from: paruses on June 18, 2020, 08:51:11 PM
Wasn't it a box? Otherwise, perfect summary.

Yeah, the skip was wishful thinking. The third series should've had her working out of a skip, a bit like a crime solving Oscar the Grouch, trying to solve an implausibly grim and depressing case (maybe ritual sex murders of homeless people, that sounds bleak as fuck and has lots of potential for grim arty flashbacks) before finding out in the ending that she'd murdered her own parents as a child and forgotten about it. She gouges her own eyes out and becomes a wandering fire and brimstone preacher who solves depressing crimes in series 4.

Dex Sawash

Quote from: Egyptian Feast on June 18, 2020, 09:16:18 PM
Yeah, the skip was wishful thinking. The third series should've had her working out of a skip, a bit like a crime solving Oscar the Grouch, trying to solve an implausibly grim and depressing case (maybe ritual sex murders of homeless people, that sounds bleak as fuck and has lots of potential for grim arty flashbacks) before finding out in the ending that she'd murdered her own parents as a child and forgotten about it. She gouges her own eyes out and becomes a wandering fire and brimstone preacher who solves depressing crimes in series 4.

Will probably watch your S03.5 and S04. Plz bring back tatty jumper + oversize parka look though.

Dex Sawash

On ITV in next week for you CaBbers who want to get on my level.