Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 10:10:49 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Old Willie Thorne is nearly gorn.

Started by kalowski, June 16, 2020, 05:57:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chedney Honks

Too bad he's dead. That's what you get for being alive at any point ha ha ha

Quote from: DrGreggles on June 17, 2020, 12:48:32 AM
66?!
That means that when I first watched snooker as a kid he'd have been in his late 20s!

He'd just turned 32 when he did this!

Tony Meo looks like Andy Kaufman

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

I would have suggested Hank Kingsley for Oor Willie, but that's just the bald head/ moustache combo, innit? I suppose if you gave most people a bald head and moustache, you could confer Hank Kingsley lookalike status on 'em.

idunnosomename

Quote from: buttgammon on June 18, 2020, 12:14:32 PM
I'm a notably hirsute man and he's actually hairier than me!
he has two hairless strips that come down from his shoulders though so it balances out

jenna appleseed

Popbitch says: "Willie Thorne's standard line whenever he was introduced to a woman with a peck on the cheek was "I bet that's the biggest Willie you've ever kissed!" "

Sebastian Cobb

I'd want a balaclava if I was sharing a car with match-fixer Higgins as well.

Quote from: idunnosomename on June 19, 2020, 01:58:50 PM
he has two hairless strips that come down from his shoulders though so it balances out

Now old Willie Thorne
He has two hairless strips that come down from his shoulders though so it balances out
And 'is mates all take the rise

Rumour was he put bluetack on the end of his stick when he thought no one was looking, and that's why he got such high scores.

Apparently Jimmy White called him out for it, and they had a stick fight in Morrisons car park.