Author Topic: Hitman  (Read 1913 times)

H-O-W-L

• Front Toward Enemy
Re: Hitman
« Reply #60 on: June 26, 2020, 12:10:24 PM »
I’d love to get the expansion pass, but since I only paid $20 for the base game it seems daft to spend twice that for two more levels. Not IOI’s fault of course, but I’ve got to be a cheapskate in this economy.

Are you on PC or console?

EDIT: Just saw, you're on PS4. A shame. GreenManGaming puts the expass up for sale a LOT on PC.

« Reply #61 on: June 27, 2020, 06:14:38 AM »
Yes, the PS Store is remarkably unforgiving!

I've gotten my wife into it recently, never played a Hitman game before. Sat with her while she tried to figure out levels like Miami and Paris. Wouldn't take any of my advice, which is fair enough, I suppose; it's a game to figure out for yourself. But she'd waste poison on the first drink she found, just because she assumed that's what it was there for, or needlessly snap the necks of non-targets she'd subdued because it made her feel powerful. She publicly lobbed a wrench at the flamingo mascot's head because she thought he was "up to something".

Grounds For Divorce: "Didn't respect the Silent Assassin ranking"

« Reply #62 on: June 27, 2020, 09:42:09 AM »
i do hope in Hitman 3 that they actually do something with the levelling up points. Maybe every 50 or 100 levels you unlock stuff. Once you've got full mastery of each location there's not really much else that happens.

H-O-W-L

• Front Toward Enemy
« Reply #63 on: June 27, 2020, 10:25:31 AM »
Yes, the PS Store is remarkably unforgiving!

I've gotten my wife into it recently, never played a Hitman game before. Sat with her while she tried to figure out levels like Miami and Paris. Wouldn't take any of my advice, which is fair enough, I suppose; it's a game to figure out for yourself. But she'd waste poison on the first drink she found, just because she assumed that's what it was there for, or needlessly snap the necks of non-targets she'd subdued because it made her feel powerful. She publicly lobbed a wrench at the flamingo mascot's head because she thought he was "up to something".

Grounds For Divorce: "Didn't respect the Silent Assassin ranking"

I'm going to be honest your wife sounds like what the kids these days refer to as an 'absolute chad'.

Tags: