Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 19, 2024, 07:43:46 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Trump ally Matt Gaetz situation (noncing/trafficking?)

Started by Dog Botherer, June 18, 2020, 09:52:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dog Botherer

https://twitter.com/mattgaetz/status/1273644503656730631?s=20

just dropped that doozy out of nowhere. for context, this guy is in his early thirties, notoriously single, has a long history of alcohol abuse, and his college roommate died under very suspicious circumstances. as well as being an insane far right wacko, of course.

C_Larence

Don't think he's a nonce. Genuinely think he's the type of person who would raise a minority child so that he can't be accused of being racist as he votes for laws that destroy minority children's lives.

Edit: I would like to retract my previous nonce doubts
https://twitter.com/mattgaetz/status/1161062269641474049?s=21

idunnosomename

i only know of this because the internet hippo tweeted bananas in pyjamas

.... 2020 everyone

There's an innocent explanation here, folks. He's training a Bay of Pigs II supersoldier.

Mister Six

Quote from: Dog Botherer on June 18, 2020, 09:52:13 PM

https://twitter.com/mattgaetz/status/1273644503656730631?s=20

just dropped that doozy out of nowhere. for context, this guy is in his early thirties, notoriously single, has a long history of alcohol abuse, and his college roommate died under very suspicious circumstances. as well as being an insane far right wacko, of course.

Perfectly normal for your son / daughter to be older than you.  Like those two women in the Golden Girls.

When it comes to complete, utter cunts in the US Congress, he's truly first amongst equals.

Mobius

What a weird story. If true, the fact he's chosen to reveal it now to own some libs says a lot
He truly is a horrible piece of shit. One of the worst of these Trump era cunts

Dog Botherer

apparently Nestor is his ex girlfriend's little brother, which really only adds a host of new questions

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

Quote from: C_Larence on June 18, 2020, 10:00:23 PM
Don't think he's a nonce. Genuinely think he's the type of person who would raise a minority child so that he can't be accused of being racist as he votes for laws that destroy minority children's lives.

Edit: I would like to retract my previous nonce doubts
https://twitter.com/mattgaetz/status/1161062269641474049?s=21
hey hey hey

for all you know he's a grannyfucker

Quote from: Dog Botherer on June 19, 2020, 04:54:06 PM
apparently Nestor is his ex girlfriend's little brother, which really only adds a host of new questions

Meh, I don't think he trafficked a teenager from Cuba to be his sex slave. It's more likely that he really was dating Nestor's (much older?) sister and the two of them stood in as the kid's parental figures. He just never said anything because it wouldn't play well with his base to have a Cuban son. Now he's trotting him out as a prop to show how Totally Not Racist he is and how that Mean Black Man Personally Attacked Him, uwuwuwu.

bgmnts

kngen

Part of me hopes that this is all totally above board, and he adopted Nestor with the noblest of intentions, but Gaetz will forever be smeared as an incestuous sex trafficker, because he is such a horrible cunt that totally deserves every ignominy that life can hurl at him.

I think what it more likely is that he will soon be disowning his son when Nestor goes to college and realises that he prefers hanging out with dads his own age.

(I did consider for a moment that my prurient gawping at this spectacle could be considered homophobic, so I asked myself: "What would I make of this if the adoptee was a young girl rather than a young boy?' My response was along the lines of: 'WOOOARGH! STOP!' and I slapped myself in the face to get the bad thinking out. So, yeah, I refute any gay-panic accusations.)

Dog Botherer

Quote from: bgmnts on June 19, 2020, 05:12:53 PM
Isn't Nestor the ancient greek god of paedos?

only Nestor i ever heard of was a Greek king from the Iliad who never shut the fuck up

i don't think Gaetz is a nonce but there is very clearly A Lot Going On Here

Dex Sawash

Nestor is the donkey in The Year Without a Santa Claus

steve98

Right. So we can expect a Gaetzgate at some point.

Johnny Yesno

Bumping thread rather than starting a new one due to the title still being absolutely appropriate.

Trump sycophant Matt Gaetz in another noncing/trafficking scandal, this time with a 17 year old girl.

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1377058008874807300?s=21

This looks like it might be fatal for his career as even piece of shit Tucker Carlson can see the writing on the wall as he denies meeting with him years before, and then distances himself as far as he possibly can at the end of the call.

Credit to Gaetz though, he's owned up to what he's done and taken full responsibility.

Haha, Not really. He's gone for the old deep state extortion conspiracy. Best of luck to him!

Quote@mattgaetz -
Over the past several weeks my family and I have been victims of an organized criminal extortion involving a former DOJ official seeking $25 million while threatening to smear my name.

We have been cooperating with federal authorities in this matter...

Mobius

That Tucker Carlson interview is amazing.

There was a bill in 2017 to spend more money on fighting human trafficking, and every single congress person voted YES except for one solitary congressman... Matt Gaetz.

This is being referred to as PizzaGaetz .. which to be fair is pretty bloody good.

kngen

Just checked in on the Qanons to see what their take is. Unsurprisingly, it's all fake news drummed up by Nancy Pelosi.

Always nice for a single politician to have multiple bizarre noncing/trafficking "situations" within a single calendar year, for purposes of recycling old CaB threads

Quote from: bgmnts on March 31, 2021, 11:02:57 PM
Thats not real.

Unfortunately that is his real head. I can't believe it myself.

*Edit* Oh, you mean that tweet.