Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 19, 2024, 10:59:52 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Trump ally Matt Gaetz situation (noncing/trafficking?)

Started by Dog Botherer, June 18, 2020, 09:52:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mobius

Quote from: bgmnts on March 31, 2021, 11:05:31 PM
Fucking fuck jesus.

I thought it might be fake but posted it for a laugh so went to double check when you said it was... and was pretty amazed to see it's 100% real.

C_Larence

Quote from: Mobius on March 31, 2021, 11:08:42 PM
I thought it might be fake but posted it for a laugh so went to double check when you said it was... and was pretty amazed to see it's 100% real.

There's a treasure trove of past tweets. Makes me nostalgic for Trump.

https://twitter.com/mattgaetz/status/428351131111411712?s=21

https://twitter.com/mattgaetz/status/1161062269641474049?s=21

and this from just 6 days ago
https://twitter.com/mattgaetz/status/1375094924882874375?s=21

The Gaetz noncing charges seem to stem from a separate investigation into his Florida GOP colleague Joel Greenberg who is currently being held for state trafficking a minor.

His brief political career also included: stalking political opponents, using state databases to create fake ID's for his underaged victims, committing identity theft, instructing his Florida County tax collector team to carry loaded guns at all times, creating a crypto-currency mining operation in a county building (which was incorrectly wired and set the building ablaze) and handing out $1.9m in government contracts to friends and wedding guests.

Mobius

Quote from: Quote on April 01, 2021, 12:35:55 AM
The Gaetz noncing charges seem to stem from a separate investigation into his Florida GOP colleague Joel Greenberg who is currently being held for state trafficking a minor.

His brief political career also included: stalking political opponents, using state databases to create fake ID's for his underaged victims, committing identity theft, instructing his Florida County tax collector team to carry loaded guns at all times, creating a crypto-currency mining operation in a county building (which was incorrectly wired and set the building ablaze) and handing out $1.9m in government contracts to friends and wedding guests.

Yeah I watched this yesterday, which goes into all of that

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyfKaM_Z7PE

Utterly insane story really.

edit - https://twitter.com/mattgaetz/status/396037214733234177 ... mate.

PlanktonSideburns

Quote from: kngen on March 31, 2021, 10:42:04 PM
Just checked in on the Qanons to see what their take is. Unsurprisingly, it's all fake news drummed up by Nancy Pelosi.

Qanon is non linear warfare for nonces

steve98

Going back to him being the ONLY House member to vote against the anti-people smuggling bill (Which had already passed in the Senate UNANIMOUSLY) -- Why? Why draw attention to yourself like that (esp if you're dodgy)? The ONLY "No" vote from both Houses?......... the whole thing's bafflin'......... I get the sense that he's just fabricated this whole I'm being blackmailed story, just made the whole thing up; the DOJ guy who he's accusing (Who seems entirely sane and normal) has spoken up and said it's utter bullshit.

It'll all come out in time, no doubt.

Mr Banlon

Gaetz is going to try and do a Trump and bluster and bullshit his way through it. Unfortunately for him, he's a bumbling fucking dunce.
He is trying to be sneaky by attempting to get ahead of the news curve, but everything he's saying and doing is making matters worse.

Gulftastic

He's really taking his Quagmire cosplay seriously.

checkoutgirl

Quote from: Mr Banlon on April 02, 2021, 03:57:19 PM
Gaetz is going to try and do a Trump and bluster and bullshit his way through it.

He seems to be denying things that people aren't even asking him, which is making more heat. I'm sure he's been advised to keep his mouth shut but idiotically has chosen to ignore that. Trump isn't a good comparison because before he was president Trump paid people off and as president he just sat back and enjoyed immunity, which has now obviously expired.

Gaetz really is a prime example of a trust fund kid, to the manner born style politician. The type that England is packed with, Cameron, Johnson, Rees Mogg etc etc. People are just born into this shit and the electorate is too stupid to know or care.

jobotic

Will there be no consequences for him at all, as there has been for all his other illegal and cuntish behaviour? You betcha!

BlodwynPig

Ant Farm Keyboard

The US press, in addition to sharing stories about the way he would turn dating women into a competition with friends, complete with points, or how he would show on his smartphone naked pictures of his dates to his neighbours on the House floor, mentions that he's hated by almost all the Congress, including his own party, with the exception of loonies such as Marjorie Taylor Green and Joe Rogan. When Trump was president, he could be of some utility, a voice that would carry the message of support from the Congress to the President, but now that he's in the opposition, he's just an embarrassment to them. And he wanted Liz Cheney gone a few weeks ago, which means she'll show no mercy now that the heat is on him.

Ferris

Quote from: Ant Farm Keyboard on April 04, 2021, 06:39:32 PM
The US press, in addition to sharing stories about the way he would turn dating women into a competition with friends, complete with points, or how he would show on his smartphone naked pictures of his dates to his neighbours in the Capitol

...which means every fucker in the GOP caucus is complicit in him being a sleazebag by not leaking that to the press.

"Oh yeah we knew he was taking illegal drugs all the time cos he kept telling us, that's why we don't like him so we're on your side" er ok then, not a great defence.

Ant Farm Keyboard

Posted in November 2017

QuoteMayfield said she was outraged her freshman year as a House member when a group of freshmen male legislators lived together and ran their rented session home "like a frat house."

They created a scoring system to rank female legislators and lobbyists, she said. One of them was asked what he wanted to do in Tallahassee and his answer was "to sleep with as many women as possible," Mayfield recalled. "Who is investigating that?"

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/politics-government/state-politics/article189152134.html

More details two days ago.

QuoteSources said Gaetz was part of a group of young male lawmakers who created a "game" to score their female sexual conquests, which granted "points" for various targets such as interns, staffers or other female colleagues in the state House. One of the targets of the scoring system was a group the lawmakers had heard were "virgins," according to a source.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/feds-alleged-payments-rep-matt-gaetz-made-women/story?id=76827846

What also happened is that Trump has been told by his advisers to stay away from Gaetz, as even people close to Gaetz aren't surprised by these allegations, and he has stuck to this word of advice so far. "For something like this, a ten-foot pole is not long enough. The former president should stay as far away from this as possible."

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-isnt-coming-to-matt-gaetzs-rescue-for-now

bgmnts

Quote from: BlodwynPig on April 04, 2021, 05:51:47 PM
"Pranked" by NEAS

https://youtu.be/m278SdaxODw?t=254

I cant tell if this guy's stuff is funny or not but I think maybe it is.

And yeah lads are lads they're always going to be fucking scummy like this unless something drastically changes. Fucking hate it but you just know its going on its not a surprise.

Ferris

steve98

Old pic, not Shopped. (I dunno who Matt reckons "Justice is coming" for.)

BlodwynPig

Quote from: bgmnts on April 04, 2021, 07:04:16 PM
I cant tell if this guy's stuff is funny or not but I think maybe it is.

And yeah lads are lads they're always going to be fucking scummy like this unless something drastically changes. Fucking hate it but you just know its going on its not a surprise.

You'll probably have to start from the beginning. It's hit and miss, but the hits are wonderful.

bgmnts

Quote from: BlodwynPig on April 04, 2021, 07:24:40 PM
You'll probably have to start from the beginning. It's hit and miss, but the hits are wonderful.

Yeah def hit and miss but Butch is really funny.

Quote"Well in Florida-"
"I live there!"

Had me howling.

As did the Rudy Giuliani marrying his cousin, that doesnt get old.

Ant Farm Keyboard

Marjorie Taylor Greene, who proudly stood with Matt Gaetz against his accusers, has silently deleted from her Twitter account every mention of support to Gaetz. Actually, every mention of Gaetz has gone poof.

Which suggests that she's been told it would bite her in the ass if the tweets were still there in a few days.

Mobius

He must be super fucked if that lunatic is distancing herself

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Ant Farm Keyboard on April 06, 2021, 01:31:53 AM
Marjorie Taylor Greene, who proudly stood with Matt Gaetz against his accusers, has silently deleted from her Twitter account every mention of support to Gaetz. Actually, every mention of Gaetz has gone poof.

Which suggests that she's been told it would bite her in the ass if the tweets were still there in a few days.

Deleting doesn't absolve or mean those words were never meant. Haul her over the coals. Haul anyone who thinks deleting things from Twitter makes their 'crimes' go away.

jobotic

Okay, will do.

Perhaps I was wrong about there being no consequences for him. Hope so.

steve98

O there'll certainly be consequences for Matt. I'd advise him to get hold of an anal-dilation device, and start gettin' his ring-piece into shape.

Ant Farm Keyboard

Quote from: BlodwynPig on April 06, 2021, 08:28:25 AM
Deleting doesn't absolve or mean those words were never meant. Haul her over the coals. Haul anyone who thinks deleting things from Twitter makes their 'crimes' go away.

Sure, but she'll try to say that the Democrats are doing a witch hunt based on a couple of tweets she had deleted on her own, that she's the real victim, etc. Republicans are usually very good at muddying waters by depicting a proper scandal as mostly persecution against them. "Okay, Gaetz might have made a few questionable choices. But the Democrats have been weaponizing the issue to put the blame on an entire party, etc."

steve98

Quote from: steve98 on April 06, 2021, 10:21:14 AM
O there'll certainly be consequences for Matt. I'd advise him to get hold of an anal-dilation device, and start gettin' his ring-piece into shape.

Be prepared for a significant stretch.

chveik

Quote from: steve98 on April 06, 2021, 10:21:14 AM

HAHA RAPE