Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 01:41:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length

No More Jockeys

Started by DrGreggles, June 19, 2020, 09:45:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

g0m

being drunk makes horne unreasonably powerful

Tony Yeboah

Quote from: Benjaminos on March 19, 2021, 02:03:46 PM
"i think you could say 'baps' on the news" was my personal highlight
I wondered in the ring in Mr Pringle was going to be raised as a challenge, but maybe for the best that it wasn't.

lazyhour

I don't suppose anyone recorded the live show?

DrGreggles

Quote from: lazyhour on March 20, 2021, 12:38:52 PM
I don't suppose anyone recorded the live show?

Yup. I'll upload it somewhere later today.

lazyhour

lazyhour

Was the recording okay?

DrGreggles

Sorry, been busy. I'll upload it ASAP.

JamesTC

Does a spider have a heart?

DrGreggles

benjula

Anyone have either of the NMJ live shows recorded? Sadly missed them

Always think about the jockstraps

wooders1978

10pm is a bit late to start for my liking

DrGreggles

It's available for 48 hours afterwards.

notjosh

I watched the first live show but found it quite hard work and ended up dozing off by the time they actually started to play the game. A half-hour edit is the best way to enjoy it in my opinion.

DrGreggles

Live game III tonight!

Not sure if I'll be able to record this one though, if someone else wants to step up.

cacciaguida

Quote from: DrGreggles on April 08, 2021, 09:33:19 AM
Live game III tonight!

Not sure if I'll be able to record this one though, if someone else wants to step up.

If it's the same format as the last one, you don't need to "record it" as it were, just use the youtube link once the show's finished to download the show.

Inverted commas are not meant to be condescending here by the way

benjula

I suppose it's a case of I'd love to see the previous one if there's a link going round someone could kindly DM?

Benjaminos

Much less aggravating this time around, at least they actually played the game for most of it. A few mentions of a 'quicker game' and 'keeping things moving', which makes me think they saw the analytics for the last video, and I'm gonna guess there was a fairly substantial drop-off in audience numbers as they bumbled along for the thick end of three hours.

I reckon the format could be considerably improved by:

• less bloody singing
  • less forced memes and pandering to the (frankly insufferable) fanbase
  • less mark watson, if i'm entirely honest

Still enjoyed this one overall, but I also think the shorter edit is the better way to view these games.

Ja'moke

I've watched all three live and there has never been a significant drop off in numbers. Maybe 200-300? The audience stays pretty consistent.

Benjaminos

I didn't pay attention to all three viewer counts, but last night's was around the 1,400 mark, I think? 200-300 seems like a fairly sizable chunk of that to me.

JamesTC

I missed it despite being on the first two. If it was Friday or Saturday it would be fine but I just couldn't stay up late on a Thursday.

Did anyone record the most recent one? Would appreciate a link if so.

JamesTC

Quote from: Bobloblawslawbomb on April 09, 2021, 12:11:11 PM

Same for me if possible.

kidney

Really loved "Bilbo Mont" in today's episode

one_sharper

Quote from: Bobloblawslawbomb on April 09, 2021, 12:11:11 PM

Quote from: JamesTC on April 09, 2021, 12:12:08 PM
Same for me if possible.

Will try to upload tomorrow.

lazyhour

lazyhour

While I'm here - I've tried everything I can think of - alternative video players, codec packs - to play the second live episode as kindly captured by DrGreggles, but to absolutely no avail. I get nothing in some players, and sound only in others.

Did anyone successfully download the second live edition and found it to work okay? If so, what video app are you using?