Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 12:40:03 PM

Login with username, password and session length

No More Jockeys

Started by DrGreggles, June 19, 2020, 09:45:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cacciaguida

Set 2 starts tonight, at midnight.

Apparently there's some kind of live watchalong with the 3 of them, but not sure what that means.

I'll be lapping it up though, that's for sure

Ja'moke

I didn't realise there was a live watch-along, but Set 2 is off to a cracking start. I'm also excited for the "smuggle" next week.

Ja'moke

"Was Noah a Neanderthal?"

One of the funniest episodes so far.

cacciaguida

The digression about what was in the fridge was hilarious.

notjosh

Genuinely lost some respect for Horne there. Cut and dry. Watto clearly couldn't believe what was happening, but sometimes I think Key just wants to watch the world burn.

Medusa and Kinnock.

Lots going on this week, thrilling encounter.

DrGreggles

Why did
Spoiler alert
Ken Hom
[close]
and
Spoiler alert
David the Dog
[close]
make me laugh so much?!

Benjaminos

watching these is the closest i ever get to understanding why people enjoy watching sport

DrGreggles

It's the opposite for me, as I zero interest in who wins.
I suppose the most important thing is that the game of No More Jockeys is the winner.

Ja'moke

That mid-match injury really fucked Horne up this week.

'A tango enthusiast, he travelled to Buenos Aires for dance lessons and had a dance floor in his house....now, ignore that last bit'.

Is there anyone more naturally funny on the planet than Tim Key?

DrGreggles

Quote from: Bobloblawslawbomb on October 16, 2020, 02:58:44 PM

I'm starting to think not.

Ja'moke

Quote from: Bobloblawslawbomb on October 16, 2020, 02:58:44 PM
'A tango enthusiast, he travelled to Buenos Aires for dance lessons and had a dance floor in his house....now, ignore that last bit'.

Bob Mortimer.

But Tim Key is probably a close second.

If you're tempted to give up on the latest episode due to the sound quality, stick with it - Key provides some brilliantly funny moments.

Famous Mortimer

Tim Key is a person I did a complete 180 on, over the years (I'm sure he'll be delighted to know). I think he's great now, and this show is perfect for him.

Ja'moke

Dramatic ending this week!

Quote from: Ja'moke on October 30, 2020, 02:17:25 PM
Dramatic ending this week!

It was tremendously exciting! I hope next week's is filmed entirely on the way home in the car.

"Challenge, mobile phone, Fiodor Dostoyevsky, no more Russians."

"Have you not understood the game again?"

DrGreggles

"Muttley is NOT a sportsman"

jimboslice

Latest episode (Filmed October 10th) had the categories "No more dead before 60", immediately followed by "No more namesakes with players' aunts/uncles", with Horne making a joke about having an "Uncle Diego".

Disrespectful.

Ja'moke

Key also got shafted. Horne did say SURNAME.

robhug

Quote from: jimboslice on November 27, 2020, 05:38:17 PM
Latest episode (Filmed October 10th) had the categories "No more dead before 60", immediately followed by "No more namesakes with players' aunts/uncles", with Horne making a joke about having an "Uncle Diego".

Disrespectful.

read the fuckin rules, Maragoner was 60 so Horne was safe with his italian roots

"Lose a game, learn a country."

Captain Z

Only just caught up with the last episode. Tim immediately going out after Alex struggled to name another was the highlight of the whole set for me.

DrGreggles

First of 3 Xmas specials on Friday

notjosh

Key to start.

KEY: Rudolph Valentino. No more reindeer names.

HORNE: Name another?

KEY: