Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 08:54:04 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Sentient sack of shit flushed from twitter

Started by Dog Botherer, June 19, 2020, 04:55:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

druss

She keeps making new accounts saying "I will not be silenced!".

They keep getting banned too.

ollyboro

Nobody's silencing her. She can say what the fuck she wants. Just not on Twitter. I'm sure there are many other platforms for her views. Just not with Twitter's reach. If a company wishes not to be associated with her - tough fucking titty.

bgmnts

The thing is though most discourse is through the internet, so if you are silenced on the internet on the regular platforms, you may as well be done.

Wonderful Butternut

Quote from: ollyboro on June 19, 2020, 09:35:37 PM
Nobody's silencing her. She can say what the fuck she wants. Just not on Twitter. I'm sure there are many other platforms for her views. Just not with Twitter's reach. If a company wishes not to be associated with her - tough fucking titty.

This is a level of nuance that continues to elude the right when they're de-platformed.

Saw a nice list of nice people that are still on Twitter (I don't know who all of them are). Who'll be next?

QuoteRichard Spencer, David Duke, Nick Griffin, Nick Fuentes, Peter Brimelow, Brittany Sellner, Lauren Southern, Benjamin Raymond, Faith Goldy, Gemma O'Doherty, Laura Towler, Mark Collett, Alexander Dugin, Paul Joseph Watson, Serge Ayoub

Sebastian Cobb

QuoteRichard Spencer, David Duke, Nick Griffin, Nick Fuentes, Peter Brimelow, Brittany Sellner, Lauren Southern, Benjamin Raymond, Faith Goldy, Gemma O'Doherty, Laura Towler, Mark Collett, Alexander Dugin, Paul Joseph Watson, Serge Ayoub

TROUBLE IN THE SEWERS!!

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Which one is biggytitbo again - is he David Duke?

ollyboro

Quote from: bgmnts on June 19, 2020, 09:38:16 PM
The thing is though most discourse is through the internet, so if you are silenced on the internet on the regular platforms, you may as well be done.

Ultimately it's all business. Twitter clearly see her as being harmful to their brand. She needs to find an echo chamber for her views. Not necessarily a great way to prompt debate, but I suspect she's not interested in debate, just shocking people.

BlodwynPig

QuoteRichard Spencer, David Duke, Nick Griffin on the cover of a magazine
Nick Fuentes, Peter Brimelow, Brittany Sellner, Lauren Southern, pictures of a beauty queen
Benjamin Raymond, Faith Goldy, Gemma O'Doherty danced on air, they had style they had grace
Laura Towler gave good face,
Mark Collett, Alexander Dugin, Paul Joseph Watson, Serge Ayoub

ROGUE

idunnosomename

i went into marks and spencers and shouted a racial slur and now im not allowed in! unbelievable.

Wonderful Butternut

Quote from: idunnosomename on June 19, 2020, 09:57:28 PM
i went into marks and spencers and shouted a racial slur and now im not allowed in! unbelievable.

You're being repressed.

rue the polywhirl

Quote from: idunnosomename on June 19, 2020, 09:57:28 PM

What happens to people with Tourettes? Where do they do their clothes shopping?

idunnosomename

this is amazing btw. never saw it before

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: rue the polywhirl on June 19, 2020, 10:01:49 PM
What happens to people with Tourettes? Where do they do their clothes shopping?

Tony Bastard's clothes shed, next to Tony Bastard's tea room.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: idunnosomename on June 19, 2020, 10:05:51 PM

where did she get a photo of Breivik in jail?

honeychile

We didn't start the fire...

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Sentient Sack of Shit Flushed from Twitter? Is that available on nitro keg, barkeep?

Danger Man

This is like Laurie Penny getting banned from Facebook all over again.

jobotic

Grimes has got his reward then? No 10?

Almost entirely run by Vote leave criminals. Biggy is in there somewhere isn't he?

Beagle 2

It's weird how people seem to think Twitter is like some magic in-built feature of the internet or a public service rather than a private enterprise set up by people who get to decide what goes on there. I mean, I know they haven't actually run it like that but I'm glad they are starting to realise that they do have admin rights. They could have booted Trump off years ago like they would if it was a Burton Albion chat forum and he was just some dick posting a load of bollocks and then he wouldn't be a President.

Blue Jam

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on June 19, 2020, 09:46:02 PM
Which one is biggytitbo again - is he David Duke?

He's Daisy Duke and you're Boss Hogg.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Ferris

Quote from: idunnosomename on June 19, 2020, 10:05:51 PM

Stephen Fry is looking surprisingly well.

imitationleather

I thought it was Jedward presenting their jaded and lo-fi new direction.

Bence Fekete

Sadder than words. just to share ❤️ paintings I made for are Katie