Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 12:55:07 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Do you play as a man or woman given the choice?

Started by Sheffield Wednesday, June 20, 2020, 07:52:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Please read carefully and respond below.

I play as a man and I identify as a man.
9 (31%)
I play as a woman and I identify as a woman.
1 (3.4%)
I play as a man and I identify as a woman.
0 (0%)
I play as a woman and I identify as a man.
17 (58.6%)
I play as a man and I identify as non-binary.
0 (0%)
I play as a woman and I identify as non-binary.
2 (6.9%)

Total Members Voted: 29

wooders1978

I'm to much of an egoist not to try and recreate myself in a game given the chance (bloke btw)

If it's not that configurable i,e assassins creed - I'll check online to see if there are any gameplay advantages to being a woman otherwise I'll pick the geezer as I identify more with him, as a big ole patriarchy bastard

falafel

QuoteDo you play as a man or woman given the choice?

yes

Sin Agog

Quote from: Cloud on June 21, 2020, 04:41:46 PM
I know a lot of MMO players who've said over the years that they pick their gender based on how people tend to fawn over female characters.  Female if they want a lot of freebies and such, male if they want to avoid the constant harassment side of things

I had to quit Runescape because of all the harassment. Not from randy fellers who wouldn't leave me alone, but from Graham Linehan and J.K. Rowling constantly reminding me that I'm not a real woman.  "I know," I'd reply.  "This is Runescape."

Jerzy Bondov

Maybe if Glinner did a nice Femshep playthrough of the Mass Effect trilogy he'd come to a better understanding of the trans community. I recommend romancing Garrus.