Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 03:14:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Trump Tulsa Super-Spreader Rally [split topic]

Started by Barry Admin, June 20, 2020, 03:45:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barry Admin

Completely and utterly fascinated by the Tulsa rally tomorrow night. 20,000 fucking lemmings, unbelievable. Feels like history in the making; the stupidity is staggering, and they're all being made to sign waivers. They were screaming at the CNN reporters earlier, carrying their "enemy of the people" placards etc. No masks to be seen, most of them don't even believe in the Coronavirus, yet they're all gonna march in and happily sign that waiver. Can't get over it.

Mr Banlon

I'm now just waiting for Trump to inadvertently blurt out the N-word. If he does, it'll most likely be at the rally tomorrow.

Mister Six

The Tulsa massacre was horrendous. Can't believe it took the Watcmen TV show for me to find out about it. Sadly can believe that Trump would hold a rally there a couple of days after Juneteenth (a national celebration of the end of slavery in Texas), the trolling racist cunt.

EDIT: The Watchmen recreation of the Tulsa race riots. Yes, the fucking Klan used a BIPLANE to murder black people: https://youtu.be/Shw2-7uazc0

evilcommiedictator

People Chunks of sentient flesh already lining up for the rally - video from Twitter:
https://twitter.com/bgutenschwager/status/1274126370243858434

Alberon

QuoteOKLAHOMA CITY — Oklahoma cases of COVID-19 rose by 450 on Thursday, blowing past the record 259 daily cases reported on Wednesday, as the surge of infections continued ahead of a massive rally for President Donald Trump and demonstrations set for this weekend in Tulsa.

The Oklahoma State Health Department's daily update showed Oklahoma City added 80 cases and Tulsa added 82, as the state's total rose to 9,354. There were two additional deaths, raising the total to 366.

The figures were released not long after Gov. Kevin Stitt participated at a roundtable at the White House and told Trump that Oklahoma was "one of the first states that has safely and measurably reopened."

"Oklahoma is ready for your visit," the governor said. "It's going to be safe and everyone's really really excited."

https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/health/2020/06/19/oklahoma-coronavirus-covid-19-cases-rise-ahead-trump-tulsa-rally/3220736001/

Barry Admin

Some of them are gonna be in the building for upto five and a half hours, as it opens four hours ahead of the actual rally.

Butchers Blind

I hope he's going to try out some new material and not just the classics from previous rallies. 

pcsjwgm

So all those examples of Trump and his supporters being racist were, as the full context shows, actually examples of them helping minorities!
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1273799790350884864

Barry Admin

Yeah that's hilarious, but got totally overlooked because of the 'racist baby' tweet which immediately preceded it - after marking that as "manipulated media" Twitter went back later on and just deleted the video content, citing copyright.

Gulftastic

Walrus cunt Bolton's book is coming out. Judge has told Trump to fuck off.

I hope he loses his shit at the rally.

Quote from: Gulftastic on June 20, 2020, 03:48:27 PM

Given the way he was scooting down that ramp the other day, this seems like a literal possibility.

Diet finally catching up with him.

Dex Sawash

Quote from: Gulftastic on June 20, 2020, 03:48:27 PM

More tempted than usual to watch this one.

Barry Admin

He's gonna be doing it twice, as he will also be doing the whole thing again outside afterwards, I believe.

I'm definitely watching; they're hilarious anyway, but I also feel this is a historic moment that people will be pointing and laughing at for a long time to come.

Mr Banlon

He's gone so long without his rally fix that he might OD tonight.

Barry Admin

Every country has dumb people, but like in so many things the US just does it to the nth degree. The fucking stupidity of these people is awe inspiring.

Fambo Number Mive

Geoff Bennett at NBC

QuoteSix staffers working on the Trump Tulsa rally have tested positive for coronavirus.

A campaign statement says "quarantine procedures were immediately implemented. No COVID-positive staffers or anyone in immediate contact will be at today's rally."

A peaceful protestor has been arrested outside the convention, who apparently had a ticket.

Barry Admin

Yeah I was just coming to post that :-D just heard it on CNN and was like "here we go."

Mr Banlon

Quote from: Nice Relaxing Poo on June 20, 2020, 07:08:11 PM
Every country has dumb people, but like in so many things the US just does it to the nth degree. The fucking stupidity of these people is awe inspiring.
Indeed : https://twitter.com/aravosis/status/1274355082402955269

Fambo Number Mive

I wonder how any convention goer who is detected as having a high temperature will react when turned away.

Do they have to isolate in their hotel room for 14 days in that case? Wondering how it would work.

Are there any good livestreams of the rally?

Sheffield Wednesday

Amazing. I hope every single one of these cunts dies of fondant lung 🤪🤪🤪

Genuinely really would love it if they all die hahaha

olliebean

Quote from: Mr Banlon on June 20, 2020, 08:43:08 PM

Quote"We had a friend who died from Covid, and his son was on a ventilator, he almost died. So we know it's real

What an idiot. Anyone knows it isn't real unless someone Alan Sugar knows has had it.

QDRPHNC

Thousands of America's thickest people huffing each others covid fumes for 5 hours, brilliant

monkfromhavana

Quote from: Mr Banlon on June 20, 2020, 08:43:08 PM

This comment below that video nails it

QuoteHe doesn't know if his friend died to own the libs or to make trump look bad

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

Quote from: QDRPHNC on June 20, 2020, 09:17:12 PM
Thousands of America's thickest people huffing each others covid fumes for 5 hours, brilliant
The problem is that in the next two weeks they're going to scream coronavirus germs all over the poor cashiers and fast food workers they interact with.

Sheffield Wednesday

Let's hope some antifa boys grenade their fuckin limbs off 😂😂😂

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Biden won't win but if he doesn't win he should be fucking euthanized.

Thomas

Here's a livestream of.... *checks title*... 'The Great American Comeback Festival'.

At the moment a panel of countdown covids are discussing fake news et cetera.

Barry Admin

Quote from: Trump fan reacting to thousands of people in the stadium shouting "four more years" without a mask in sightlook at that beautiful sea of freedom loving americans refusing to wear the face diapers of oppression - love it!!!

jobotic

Quote from: Thomas on June 20, 2020, 10:28:35 PM
Here's a livestream of.... *checks title*... 'The Great American Comeback Festival'.

At the moment a panel of countdown covids are discussing fake news et cetera.

Who are all those presenters? why is it a comeback? He's president now. Who on earth let all these goats in here?