Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 02:00:16 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Trump Tulsa Super-Spreader Rally [split topic]

Started by Barry Admin, June 20, 2020, 03:45:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barry Admin

Guy in the replies there reminded me of Colbert's version of his campaign ad :-D

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3UOGKO7tM34

steveh

Who would have guessed...

QuoteOKLAHOMA CITY (AP) — President Donald Trump's campaign rally in Tulsa in late June that drew thousands of participants and large protests "likely contributed" to a dramatic surge in new coronavirus cases, Tulsa City-County Health Department Director Dr. Bruce Dart said Wednesday.

Tulsa County reported 261 confirmed new cases on Monday, a one-day record high, and another 206 cases on Tuesday. By comparison, during the week before the June 20 Trump rally, there were 76 cases on Monday and 96 on Tuesday.

https://apnews.com/ad96548245e186382225818d8dc416eb

Barry Admin

Stupid cunts. I feel for anyone who wasn't at this rally who is now suffering because of their ignorance.

Mr Banlon

Trump now blaming all his mistakes on Fauci :
         "Donald Trump has used an interview with Fox News ally Sean Hannity to attempt to pin the blame for the resurgent coronavirus on Dr Anthony Fauci, who he said is "a nice man but he's made a lot of mistakes", although it was the president himself who disregarded medical advice to push for the early reopening of the states.

The US reported more than 55,000 new cases of Covid-19 for the third day in a row on Thursday, with California, Florida and Texas recording new daily death rates highs of 149, 120 and 105 respectively as Kentucky became the latest state to order its citizens to wear face masks in public."

George Oscar Bluth II

Quote from: Barry Admin on July 09, 2020, 09:27:06 PM
Stupid cunts. I feel for anyone who wasn't at this rally who is now suffering because of their ignorance.

It's entirely on Trump this isn't it. His level of leadership is such that he'll happily risk the lives of his own supporters.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Mr Banlon on July 10, 2020, 03:17:53 PM
Trump now blaming all his mistakes on Fauci :
         "Donald Trump has used an interview with Fox News ally Sean Hannity to attempt to pin the blame for the resurgent coronavirus on Dr Anthony Fauci, who he said is "a nice man but he's made a lot of mistakes", although it was the president himself who disregarded medical advice to push for the early reopening of the states.

The US reported more than 55,000 new cases of Covid-19 for the third day in a row on Thursday, with California, Florida and Texas recording new daily death rates highs of 149, 120 and 105 respectively as Kentucky became the latest state to order its citizens to wear face masks in public."

here's an idea, why don't you order all states to wear face masks...

Dog Botherer

Quote from: BlodwynPig on July 10, 2020, 05:29:00 PM

depending on the state, mask compliance will be as low as 10% in places until deaths really spiral.

Ferris

Quote from: BlodwynPig on July 10, 2020, 05:29:00 PM

Blodwyn "oversteps" on 10th amendment, faces 25-life in federal prison!!!

Mr Banlon

Fambo Number Mive

I presume the fact that high profile conservatives are dying from coronavirus still won't make Republican supporters take it seriously.

Ferris

Dex Sawash

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on July 30, 2020, 03:58:09 PM
I presume the fact that high profile conservatives are dying from coronavirus still won't make Republican supporters take it seriously.

Probably not.

https://twitter.com/ElectMarkCurran/status/1288598370546855943

QuoteDeath will eventually come for everyone.

Cheers Mark mate.

Cuellar

Dr. Fauci and the Democrats killed Herman Cain by forbidding him from taking hydroxychloroquine. Wake up, idiots.

Fambo Number Mive

Trump's paid tribute to Herman Cain on Twitter without mentioning he died from coronavirus.

Lots of Trump supporter accounts on Twitter trying to claim he died from cancer rather than coronavirus (he was diagnosed with cancer in 2006 but it was in remission after chemotherapy and surgery,, it was clearly coronavirus that killed him).

Ferris

Just looked through Cain's twitter feed, constant right wing culture wars nonsense and a few tweets about not wearing masks. Now he's in the ground. What a wally.

Bronzy

He will always have a special place in my heart for bringing me this wonderful gif:

Ferris

Barry Admin

Barry Admin

Quote from: Huxleys Babkins on July 30, 2020, 05:28:13 PM
Probably not.

https://twitter.com/ElectMarkCurran/status/1288598370546855943

Cheers Mark mate.

Yeah these cunts are well dug in. See also Gohmert, who was swanning around for ages without a mask, and almost got on Air Force One with Trump the day he got diagnosed. Now he's got the Covid he's blaming... Wearing a mask.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2020/07/29/rep-gohmert-attributes-covid-19-diagnosis-wearing-mask/5536431002/

Fambo Number Mive

Trump is planning to go to Florida for a private fundraiser today apparently, despite there still being over 9,000 cases per day there. Let's hope everyone at the fundraiser wears masks and socially distances rather than taking it in turns to tongue Trump's balls.

Mister Six

Really? Because I'm hoping they all get vented into oblivion.

24 COVID Deaths From Tulsa (Gene Pitney rewrite)

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on July 31, 2020, 01:47:11 PM
Trump is planning to go to Florida for a private fundraiser today apparently, despite there still being over 9,000 cases per day there. Let's hope everyone at the fundraiser wears masks and socially distances rather than taking it in turns to tongue Trump's balls.

Fundraiser = let's milk this cash cow furiously now that I'm fucked.

Fambo Number Mive

Quote from: Mister Six on July 31, 2020, 07:01:14 PM
Really? Because I'm hoping they all get vented into oblivion.

Its who they might spread it to when they leave the fundraiser that concerns me, especially as I imagine most of them wont wear.masks when grocery shopping.

Mister Six

Oh, well, I'll hope for an unlikely string of petrol tank explosions as they leave the venue, then.

Barry Admin

Quote from: Pranet on June 21, 2020, 09:07:05 PM
Depressed Trump almost looks human.

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1274585675845828611

Wonder if the Tiktok kids trolling the shit out of him over the Tulsa rally is in part responsible for his threats to now ban the app.