Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:00:10 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Trump Tulsa Super-Spreader Rally [split topic]

Started by Barry Admin, June 20, 2020, 03:45:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Uncle TechTip

Quote from: Sheffield Wednesday on June 20, 2020, 08:57:53 PM
Amazing. I hope every single one of these cunts dies of fondant lung 🤪🤪🤪

Genuinely really would love it if they all die hahaha

Google search of this phrase did not return expected results

Urinal Cake

To be honest it doesn't matter how that these people might catch coronavirus and die. They're 'expendable'. Now if a Trump family member caught it....

Ferris

Quote from: Barry Admin on June 20, 2020, 06:39:30 PM
Yeah this is gonna be good:

Is this satire? Must say I don't follow the idea here at all.

imitationleather

Barry Admin

Not satire[NB]well maybe he thinks it's satire? I mean, bottom line, he's a Trump fan who clearly thinks all this shit is a hoax[/NB], same with the guy I quoted over the page who called masks "face diapers of oppression", these guys are serious.

That's a 61 year-old man who was walking around at the rally with an adult nappy on, daubed with a message about farts causing covid. He didn't register the domain name though...

Edit: starts at 1am

Thomas

Quote from: imitationleather on June 20, 2020, 11:01:43 PM
What time does this start?

In one two hours, apparently. You'll just be able to hear Trump over the coughing.

imitationleather

I've got the Right Side Broadcasting stream on. They sound like a reputable company.

imitationleather

Quote from: imitationleather on June 20, 2020, 11:08:19 PM
I've got the Right Side Broadcasting stream on. They sound like a reputable company.

Is this like... Evil Novara?

Barry Admin

Yeah pretty much; they've covered Trump's rallies since he was a candidate and have slowly built up to become a more professional outfit.

imitationleather

Overflow outdoor rally cancelled because there's no cunt there.

Ferris

Quote from: Barry Admin on June 20, 2020, 11:02:57 PM
Not satire[NB]well maybe he thinks it's satire? I mean, bottom line, he's a Trump fan who clearly thinks all this shit is a hoax[/NB], same with the guy I quoted over the page who called masks "face diapers of oppression", these guys are serious.

That's a 61 year-old man who was walking around at the rally with an adult nappy on, daubed with a message about farts causing covid. He didn't register the domain name though...

Edit: starts at 1am

Ohhh he's using COVID as a homonym for "covered".

If I had a hilarious satire that I'd thought up to promote my fringe belief but it required me to wear an adult diaper with a sign on it (to make the point that people wearing "face-diapers" is silly) I think I'd do a redraft of that hilarious satire.

Nothing major, just maybe to the point where I don't have to wear an adult diaper with a sign on it in public.

evilcommiedictator

I thought you were supposed to get smarter as you got older and that excused you being a selfish bastard Tory lover

Mr Banlon

Quote from: imitationleather on June 20, 2020, 11:17:07 PM
Overflow outdoor rally cancelled because there's no cunt there.
Inside doesn't look too packed either : https://twitter.com/AsteadWesley/status/1274465912951844866

It is 90 minutes till kick-off though.
If it does stay looking pretty empty, I can see Trump making up a bomb-scare and pulling out.

Dex Sawash

Quote from: Thomas on June 20, 2020, 10:28:35 PM
Here's a livestream of.... *checks title*... 'The Great American Comeback Festival'.

At the moment a panel of countdown covids are discussing fake news et cetera.

Not possible to find worse people than these presenters

Edit- i wasn't live... These ones are worse

Ferris

Quote from: Dex Sawash on June 20, 2020, 11:40:58 PM

Not possible to find worse people than these presenters

Haunting stuff. Managed about 2 minutes.

Dex Sawash

imitationleather

Mr Banlon

Barry Admin

Kind of expecting some crazy race-baiting from Trump tonight. There's gonna be some super fucked up comments about something for sure.

bgmnts

I hope he sends thoughts and prayers to the victims in Reading but pronounces it like reading a book.

Barry Admin

Quote from: Mr Banlon on June 21, 2020, 12:06:51 AM
The low turnout excuses/lies have started : https://twitter.com/ryanobles/status/1274473656249462784/photo/1

He was mocking Biden last night, despite the photo obviously being carefully framed, and social distancing taking place:

This rally tonight was meant to be a huge contrast, and although the stadium seats just shy of 20,000 people, they've been floating about enormous numbers. They keep taking about "a million people", I think in regards to folks trying to get tickets, or whatever.

Mr Banlon

He's got the massive hump :
         "President Trump spent much of Saturday upset. He was frustrated about the coverage of Berman's ouster and the six staffers because he hoped to see the cable news covering the crowd outside the rally arena, the person said."

pigamus