Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:43:06 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Trump Tulsa Super-Spreader Rally [split topic]

Started by Barry Admin, June 20, 2020, 03:45:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

idunnosomename

everything about trump is so tiresome. fuck this unfunny old cunt and his shit politics. satire cant defeat a prick like this. just get in grave

Barry Admin

"covid...covid... To be specific: covid-19..."

imitationleather

Quote from: idunnosomename on June 21, 2020, 01:28:02 AM
everything about trump is so tiresome. fuck this unfunny old cunt and his shit politics. satire cant defeat a prick like this. just get in grave

Yeah I've stopped watching. The stupid build-up was a lot more entertaining than this.

Ferris

The just depressing. From the graun liveblog

QuoteMore racist language from Trump: he calls Covid-19 "Kung Flu". Dismally, his comment is cheered.

I wouldn't watch the fucker live, I just want to follow along in case this is the time he shits himself on stage or uses a slur so indefensible that even can't deflect from it.

Barry Admin

Yeah I just came to say about "Kung Flu", I'm five minutes behind. Actually still gobsmacked. He was talking about how many names it has and said "I can name... 19 different names", which I guess would be Covid's 1-19 like Kelly-Anne Conway thought.

steve98

How long's this fucking ramp story gonna last? That's about 10 mins now. What a tedious prick.

He's on to the shoogly hands water-bottle explanation now. Zzzzzzzzz.

Ferris

Quote from: Barry Admin on June 21, 2020, 01:44:22 AM
Yeah I just came to say about "Kung Flu", I'm five minutes behind. Actually still gobsmacked. He was talking about how many names it has and said "I can name... 19 different names", which I guess would be Covid's 1-19 like Kelly-Anne Conway thought.

I mean... it's just fucking disgusting, beneath contempt. To have it cheered as well. Like, I know politics has gone bananas but is there no decency for these people? And this is the president!

It's amazing to think how far things have slumped in 4 years.

Quote from: steve98 on June 21, 2020, 01:46:05 AM
How long's this fucking ramp story gonna last? That's about 10 mins now. What a tedious prick.

No worries, he's moved onto the bigger issues now, how he drinks a glass of water weirdly.

Edit - I take it back, he just drank some water to loud cheers. I'm now convinced that he can successfully drink a glass of water.

kngen

Of course he is. And they will lap it up. Because they want him to be right about everything, so that they are right about everything. I don't know when this weird collective narcissism started or where it came from, but - fuck me - that is all right wing politics is these days.

pigamus

The whole idea of how things have to be 'presidential' - all that's gone now. He's not just damaged it, he's destroyed it.

chveik

Quote from: kngen on June 21, 2020, 01:53:08 AM
Of course he is. And they will lap it up. Because they want him to be right about everything, so that they are right about everything. I don't know when this weird collective narcissism started or where it came from, but - fuck me - that is all right wing politics.

fixed

Barry Admin

Quote from: steve98 on June 21, 2020, 01:46:05 AM

He's on to the shoogly hands water-bottle explanation now. Zzzzzzzzz.

See it's absolutely fascinating to me. I find it staggering that he is compelled to refute every single aspect of these stories, and comes up with rambling bullshit narcissistic excuses about not wanting to get his silk tie wet. And people lap it up, as if he's a stand-up comic.

steve98

Apparently Boeing "...did some foolish things", (which led to 2 planes crashing and umpteen dead). I'm sure Boeing's lawyers'll be delighted to hear that.

kngen

Quote from: chveik on June 21, 2020, 02:03:33 AM
fixed

I dunno, man. There used to a fair old dose of selfishness and the fear of others mixed in there too. I honestly believe he could convince them all to sign over 75% of their wages and adopt a Guatemalan orphan if he told them it would annoy Nancy Pelosi.

Mango Chimes

Quote from: Barry Admin on June 21, 2020, 02:03:43 AMAnd people lap it up, as if he's a stand-up comic.

That's what he is. And he's a good one.

This is the first time I've watched one of these, and he's good at it. He's portrayed, even in this thread, as a rambling idiot who can't speak and spits out isolated offensive nonsense. But that ramp and water story was funny, and well performed. He's an old-school, pre-alternative comedian.

He's incredibly boring now he's got onto the tubthumping politics stuff.

imitationleather

In the bit I watched he basically destroyed Biden. He's got no chance.

Rizla

fuckin hell he is so off his tits on drugs inne. its reminding me of when i used to take class A's sometimes. WHOOOOOSH !!!

I try not to think about him much cos it makes me angry and i have a dad who lives in the USA and votes for him and that angers me on a deep level but it's so weird. It's so weird that he's the president. merica has outdone all dystopian scifi from the 80s with their reality. It's literally mindbending.

Barry Admin

Quote from: Mango Chimes on June 21, 2020, 02:23:39 AM

Yeah I guess I wouldn't entirely disagree, and would happily admit that he does have charisma, and is capable of being funny.

The problem is that narcissists have absolutely fucking shocking quality control.

Quote from: Mango Chimes on June 21, 2020, 02:23:39 AM

This is the first time I've watched one of these, and he's good at it. He's portrayed, even in this thread, as a rambling idiot who can't speak and spits out isolated offensive nonsense. But that ramp and water story was funny, and well performed. He's an old-school, pre-alternative comedian.

He's incredibly boring now he's got onto the tubthumping politics stuff.

He definitely has a certain bully charisma. But to be clear, that's when he is lucid. There are also times when he rambles incoherently for 30 minutes.

Mango Chimes

I thought he was going to be wrapping up soon after he'd done his ramp and water material. Over an hour ago.

Barry Admin

He just said some rotten shit about Ilhan Omar, stating she'd be front and center in a Biden government and would want to turn "our" country into Somalia. "Now she's telling us how to run our country...no thank you."

Urinal Cake

Quote from: Bobloblawslawbomb on June 21, 2020, 01:47:59 AM
No worries, he's moved onto the bigger issues now, how he drinks a glass of water weirdly.

Edit - I take it back, he just drank some water to loud cheers. I'm now convinced that he can successfully drink a glass of water.
Can he though? Look at the way he uses his little finger to support his one-handed drinking display. He also uses a glass that's small enough to fit within his palm. This is Trump's Watergate.

Head Gardener

PlanktonSideburns

He's the ken dodd of being a racist dullard

Fambo Number Mive

QuoteUS President Donald Trump has told a rally in Oklahoma that he asked officials to slow down testing for coronavirus because so many cases were being detected in the country.

"Here is the bad part: When you do testing to that extent, you are going to find more people, you will find more cases," he told the cheering crowd. "So I said 'slow the testing down'. They test and they test."...

Trump's remarks were later described as a joke by a White House official, who said he was "only kidding".

If Trump was joking, it's in appalling taste, but then again most of his comments are.

Fambo Number Mive

Estimates are that only 6,200 turned up, but they don't seem to have spread out. The top tier has rows and rows of empty seats and the bottom tier is full.

Ferris

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on June 21, 2020, 11:52:31 AM
Estimates are that only 6,200 turned up, but they don't seem to have spread out. The top tier has rows and rows of empty seats and the bottom tier is full.

The NY Times has the place "about" 2/3 full, the Graun puts it at just over half full. That would be 10-12k people in a 19k seat stadium.

Amusingly shit, so that's good.

Fambo Number Mive

imitationleather

DrGreggles