Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 08:47:09 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stabbings in Reading

Started by Alberon, June 20, 2020, 09:22:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kngen

Quote from: Johnny Yesno on June 21, 2020, 12:39:49 PM
I don't think it's the wanking as much as the posting pictures of nooses that's the problem.

Christ, poor woman. She really is Britain's AOC, isn't she? Having to bear the brunt of a gang of sweaty bigots' psychosexual brainrot, and then criticised for not giving their nonsensical accusations any traction by a only slightly less insane commentariat.

Anyway, it's clear that her tweet was a reference to the 22nd-and-a-half anniversary of the execution of UVF commander Billy 'King Rat' Wright by three INLA members in the Maze prison. And the ice lolly represents the Good Friday Agreement, or something.

idunnosomename

QuoteReading appears desolate and in mourning this morning

Someone tell him thats normal for Reading on a Sunday

Buelligan

Quote from: kngen on June 21, 2020, 01:22:49 PM
Christ, poor woman. She really is Britain's AOC, isn't she? Having to bear the brunt of a gang of sweaty bigots' psychosexual brainrot, and then criticised for not giving their nonsensical accusations any traction by a only slightly less insane commentariat.

Anyway, it's clear that her tweet was a reference to the 22nd-and-a-half anniversary of the execution of UVF commander Billy 'King Rat' Wright by three INLA members in the Maze prison. And the ice lolly represents the Good Friday Agreement, or something.

Bah, no unadulterated orange at all in there, all players were strickly red white and blue, IMO.  That includes poor mad Billy.

Absolutely agree with you about Ash.

Quote from: Johnny Yesno on June 21, 2020, 12:39:49 PM
I don't think it's the wanking as much as the posting pictures of nooses that's the problem.

As I posted above, it's so deluded, it's properly insane.

However, a world where women can't enjoy lollies without men wanking over them is a giant problem.  Brushing it to one side is no longer enough.

bgmnts

I just want to say though, if any man or woman wants to wank/frig him/herself silly after seeing me suggestively suck a lolly is free to do so.

Buelligan

You can stick it up your arse.

Butchers Blind

Quote from: bgmnts on June 21, 2020, 01:29:23 PM
I just want to say though, if any man or woman wants to wank/frig him/herself silly after seeing me suggestively suck a lolly is free to do so.

Pics please.

shh

Quote...police advising people to be alert but not alarmed.
Ha, the old Boris routine.

kngen

Quote from: Buelligan on June 21, 2020, 01:27:12 PM
Bah, no unadulterated orange at all in there, all players were strickly red white and blue, IMO.  That includes poor mad Billy.

Oh, I'd say that Billy Wright ('Bang! Bang! Bang!') was pretty fucking orange.

Buelligan

Yeah, I know a fair old bit about Billy Wright, it's my opinion though that he worked for HMG and so did the people who killed him.  But this has nothing to do with Reading (interesting though it is).

kngen

Quote from: Buelligan on June 21, 2020, 01:46:54 PM
Yeah, I know a fair old bit about Billy Wright, it's my opinion though that he worked for HMG and so did the people who killed him.  But this has nothing to do with Reading (interesting though it is).

Ah, he'll always be a DOB to me. But yes, enough derailing on my part. Apols.

Buelligan

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: kngen on June 21, 2020, 01:22:49 PM

This is true, although I can't go along with this kind of absolutism:

Quote from: Buelligan on June 21, 2020, 01:27:12 PM
However, a world where women can't enjoy lollies without men wanking over them is a giant problem.

Implication is doing a lot of heavy lifting. I've not seen any comments in that twitter thread actually expressing phwooar, which I find surprising.

QuoteAnyway, it's clear that her tweet was a reference to the 22nd-and-a-half anniversary of the execution of UVF commander Billy 'King Rat' Wright by three INLA members in the Maze prison. And the ice lolly represents the Good Friday Agreement, or something.

There was someone in the responses making that orange connection. These people are completely deranged.

Buelligan

Did you notice any comments about the sexualisation of the lolly anywhere Johnny?  Or did I just up and invent the whole thing?

Also, lighten up, why don't you?  That face is far too pretty to frown.

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: Buelligan on June 21, 2020, 03:46:00 PM
Did you notice any comments about the sexualisation of the lolly anywhere Johnny?  Or did I just up and invent the whole thing?

That was Jackie Walker being a prude.

Ambient Sheep

Oh, so it is terrorism now?  Quelle surprise.

Reading stabbies that is, not lolly-woman.

Buelligan

Quote from: Johnny Yesno on June 21, 2020, 03:51:01 PM
That was Jackie Walker being a prude.

I was responding, in this thread, to this

Quote from: Buelligan on June 21, 2020, 12:32:06 PM
Quote from: bgmnts on June 21, 2020, 12:29:27 PM
How many of those comment cunts had a wank over the picture first? At least 50%
I sincerely hope none of them.  The idea that a woman can't eat an ice lolly without men wanking about it, speaks volumes about equality in this, so-called, modern world of ours.

OK?

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: Buelligan on June 21, 2020, 04:00:51 PM
I was responding, in this thread, to this

OK?

Oh, right. I couldn't work out where bgmnts had got that idea and ignored it. It sounds like bollocks to me.

bgmnts

I made it up in my disgusting head.

Johnny Yesno

Craig Morely, former tory and current Deputy Director of External Affairs and International Strategy at the University of Oxford, told Ash 'I guess you reap what you sow...' and then did some shennanigans to his twitter account to make it look like it was a fake account that had said it: https://twitter.com/OwenJones84/status/1274695283658629120

Tbh, I didn't even know it was possible to change your twitter handle in that way, maintaining all your followers and tweet history.

imitationleather

This Ash Sarkar stuff is absolutely crackers. I'm reading what these people are saying about her and just cannot imagine their thought processes at all.

bgmnts

Quote from: imitationleather on June 21, 2020, 04:21:46 PM
This Ash Sarkar stuff is absolutely crackers. I'm reading what these people are saying about her and just cannot imagine their thought processes at all.

I actually can because I fucking hate Tories and want them to all fucking burn in a pit.

Good to see that the BBC are ignoring what every criminologist reckons is a bad idea, and posting a massive picture of the alleged attacker in addition to personal details.  Nowt like a bit of irresponsible journalism.  Cheers, auntie beeb!

Dex Sawash

The crime of being a bit anti-establishment/anti-corporatist is easy to ignore if you aren't a minority woman. I assume that within the 435 members ot US House of Reps there are a few left of center white men that are largely ignored by opposition (all) media.

Shit Good Nose

Just seen Joris do a mouthpiece about this on BBC News channel.  I'm sure the words were important, but i couldn't get past all the grubby matted hair around and behind his ears.  In glorious hi def.

Barry Admin

Quote from: Dex Sawash on June 21, 2020, 04:53:26 PM
The crime of being a bit anti-establishment/anti-corporatist is easy to ignore if you aren't a minority woman.

I thought there was a really shitty example of all this during the Trump rally last night:

Quote from: Barry Admin on June 21, 2020, 03:08:32 AM
He just said some rotten shit about Ilhan Omar, stating she'd be front and center in a Biden government and would want to turn "our" country into Somalia. "Now she's telling us how to run our country...no thank you."

Because I had fallen behind, I searched for a clip or news article so I could double check the phrasing and such. Couldn't find one, still can't. Edit: I did find a couple of references now, using a broader search term.

royce coolidge

Still what a horrible stabby cunt,I hope the arresting officers kicked his head in.

Zetetic

On the MI5 naughty list, but not near the top, apparently.

king_tubby

Barry Admin

Wow he's a stupid fucker. 

She is fucking brilliant, but Jesus Christ this is all massively depressing. Society may push towards change, but cunts are always gonna cunt.