Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 03:12:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length

What if dinosaurs were the true inhabitants of Earth?

Started by Sheffield Wednesday, June 21, 2020, 01:19:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sheffield Wednesday

And we are the cockroaches who survived the fallout.

PlanktonSideburns

i recon the wild boar and the octos are next in line

shagatha crustie

Can you mention one dinosaur that's had a record in the top ten?

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Quote from: Sheffield Wednesday on June 21, 2020, 01:19:38 PM

I'm not a cockroach, I'm a highly evolved mammal. Fuck you.

Butchers Blind

Would dinosaurs have thought up the plot of Jurassic Park?  I think not.

NoSleep

Quote from: Sheffield Wednesday on June 21, 2020, 01:19:38 PM

Essentially that's what happened. We descended from the rodents that feasted on the rotting corpses and vegetation for however many years before the dust settled after the asteroid hit. Probably some cockroaches, too.

bgmnts

I personally don't think we are as impressive as cockroaches.

Pijlstaart

It's going to be small things, that's for sure, you look at all the big animals and how gormless they've become, they're plodding about fat and naked, they've got nothing planned. It's the little ones, always very surreptitious, look at all the brambly hedge shit, going on right under our noses, and they'll be in prime position to pick up the pieces once we're gone. Permaculture, cottagecore, forest gardens, very fringe ideas we're only beginning to realise are pivotal to our survival and they've had it mastered for decades.

Replies From View

If Silurians were the dominant species on Earth do you think they'd have let Chris Chibnall write their 2010 revival episode?  No, they wouldn't.  "FUCK THAT HACK," they would have said, albeit in their own language.

Replies From View

I reckon the dinosaurs would have lost their feathers if they'd survived to the current day.  You don't see any feathered creatures reproducing do you, because feathers = gay.

Petey Pate

Dinosaurs still live among us, they're just called birds now.

imitationleather

thenoise

Quote from: Replies From View on June 21, 2020, 02:43:12 PM
I reckon the dinosaurs would have lost their feathers if they'd survived to the current day.  You don't see any feathered creatures reproducing do you, because feathers = gay.

Male and female birds both have fannies - so gay they dont even have willies.

Hyenas both have dicks, manliest creatures ever, tho it does make giving birth rather painful.

Replies From View

Quote from: thenoise on June 21, 2020, 03:07:53 PM
Hyenas both have dicks, manliest creatures ever, tho it does make giving birth rather painful.

That would explain their constant stream of nervous laughter.

Butchers Blind

Look at this cunt

Couldn't even operate a smartphone.

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: Petey Pate on June 21, 2020, 03:01:33 PM
Dinosaurs still live among us, they're just called birds now.

Not quite. Birds and dinosaurs have a common ancestor.

SavageHedgehog

This is the premise of the film (and possibly book) Carnosaur

greenman

Quote from: NoSleep on June 21, 2020, 01:33:11 PM
Essentially that's what happened. We descended from the rodents that feasted on the rotting corpses and vegetation for however many years before the dust settled after the asteroid hit. Probably some cockroaches, too.

Although the Dino's themselves actually nicked our place after the Permian mass extinction, before that mammal like animals looked set to dominate.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

petercussing

I can only read the title and op in Xavier:Renegade angel voice complete with delay.

Cloud

Dex Sawash

Endicott

Where is the fossilised record of the digital watches that the dinosaurs had? Not there is it. QED.

Replies From View

Quote from: greenman on June 21, 2020, 04:22:10 PM
Although the Dino's themselves actually nicked our place after the Permian mass extinction, before that mammal like animals looked set to dominate.

Stupid hairstyles in the Permian era.  We deserved our extinction just as the feathered dinosaurs did.