Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 12:34:40 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Fantasy NFL 2020

Started by maett, June 21, 2020, 02:20:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dex Sawash

dr beat

"What year is it? Who's the President?

Oh it's me."

petril

tuned in just in time for the Blackadder theme

Blue Jam

Just had to check the rosters to see which player had the best name. No contest:

dr beat

The Romo Report!? What's this? Wheres Simon Price exactly!?

billyandthecloneasaurus

EOLAN

Officiating calls did help Tampa.
Do feel that play-offs supposedly being officiated differently to regular season with more plays let play-on does lead to a lot of confusion and inconsistency. Chiefs with a decimated offensive-line didn't show enough in any case to suggest that they were game-defining despite how significant they were.

DrGreggles

The Bucs D were outstanding though - as they were throughout the play-offs.
Somewhere under all the Brady bootlicking they might get a mention.

El Unicornio, mang

Incredible defence. Probably wouldn't invite those fellas over for tea, mind.

Old Thrashbarg

The biggest play of the game happened two weeks ago when Eric Fisher got injured. With the Buccs brilliant pass rush and coverage, and the Chiefs having no-one to protect Mahomes, it was a mismatch.

Always feels like a disappointing end to the season when the Super Bowl isn't a good game or competitive, but possibly even more so this year with the playoffs as a whole being below-par. I think they probably peaked in the first game with the Bills and Colts. Still, remarkable that the season was completed with no games cancelled and only a few really affected by Covid.