Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 09:29:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Masks [split topic]

Started by Harry Badger, June 16, 2020, 01:10:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ferris

Quote from: Dex Sawash on June 26, 2020, 01:12:09 AM
Dickhead at work is angry because he read today on facebook you aren't allowed to concealed carry if you have a mask on. He refuses wear a mask anyway.

I suspect it is Obama's fault somehow!

Barry Admin

Quote from: Dex Sawash on June 26, 2020, 01:12:09 AM
Dickhead at work is angry because he read today on facebook you aren't allowed to concealed carry if you have a mask on. He refuses wear a mask anyway.

That's fucking hilarious.

I mean, it's dumb and scary and sad too, but it's basically as funny as anything The Onion have ever come up with.

Edit: oh, reading it again, I thought he had decided to carry the gun instead of the mask. Realising he wasn't gonna wear a mask regardless has taken the shine off it somewhat, oh well. It's still brilliant in a way given how he's prioritising risk and playing to a stereotype though.

Sherringford Hovis

I'm finding that wearing a proper Sundstrom mask rather than a feeble cloth token gesture attracts other Bane cosplayers. They're either very nice or very strange - keeping the small-talk to mask-chat only is the best, like when in the before-time pub-smoko ghetto some vape-bore spots your sweet sub-ohm rig mod and makes a beeline.

Sebastian Cobb

Just did a booze run in lidl wearing my mask. It seems my eyeballs alone can pass challenge 25.

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

Mother refuses to wear a mask. I informed her of my displeasure but it made no difference.

Dex Sawash

Quote from: Barry Admin on June 26, 2020, 01:27:37 AM
That's fucking hilarious.

I mean, it's dumb and scary and sad too, but it's basically as funny as anything The Onion have ever come up with.

Edit: oh, reading it again, I thought he had decided to carry the gun instead of the mask. Realising he wasn't gonna wear a mask regardless has taken the shine off it somewhat, oh well. It's still brilliant in a way given how he's prioritising risk and playing to a stereotype though.

The paradox is it puts immense power in the hands of the bad men with guns since they will surely know maskers aren't packing (or some other stupid thing I could twist my logic tight enough to think of)

Head Gardener

Latest mask (probably only available in America) https://youtu.be/Bw193hqU7H4

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: Head Gardener on July 02, 2020, 08:43:52 PM
Latest mask (probably only available in America) https://youtu.be/Bw193hqU7H4

I saw one the other day that a designer had built that has a shape that looks like a face to the depth sensors on an iphone so you can train it then unlock it.

https://twitter.com/WSJ/status/1276889270695813120