Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 02:40:59 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Glinner V: The Dream(ed up) Child (molestors): A New Carbon-era

Started by madhair60, June 22, 2020, 10:24:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rue the polywhirl

Arthur Matthews takes credit for that one because Glinner didn't write any of Father Ted.

jenna appleseed

Quote from: Old Gold Tooth on June 30, 2020, 05:46:40 PM
Glinner goes lo-fi and starts printing his own zines. Admirable effort but did he have to sign them all in his own shit?

Joins tumblr to go 'hey kids, wanna buy my zine?
It's totally radical gender critical'
Almost instantly flounces off tumblr and boycotts all 1000 unsold copies of his own zine, after discovering all the Transexual / Asexual / LBGTQ+ and/or furry themed fan-art/erotica zines, and zine makers.

Barry Admin

Quote from: pandadeath on June 30, 2020, 05:53:37 PM
Had genuinely forgotten Milo even existed. If someone of his level of notoriety can only get 20,000 followers to migrate then Graham is really in trouble. He's going to realise very quickly that the majority of his followers on Twitter didn't pay attention to him anyway

I don't think he gives that much of a shit though. Milos main motivation is money, whereas Linehan is all about his hateful ideological beliefs. As long as he can continue trying to infect celebrities and flying monkeys, I think he'll continue.

FredNurke

Quote from: mippy on June 30, 2020, 05:06:16 PM
Haven't enjoyed a forum takeover so much since the Biffo forum lads found a forum for Rasmus fans who wrote poetry.

"I LIVE IN A FUCKING WORLD"

Blue Jam

"Welcome to Glindr. If you are under 18 or not a TERF, please hang up now."

jenna appleseed

<photo pinched from another thread>

Glinner is reduced to  using one of these in a last desperate attempt to make famous people/blue ticks listen to him on the internet after getting banned from everywhere.

Or would if he wasn't too busy being upset by the image url saying "Amstrad-emailer-telephone_trans_" and refusing to touch it.

(Now imagining him angrily pointing at an Amstrad Emailer while shouting "IS THIS A WOMAN?!!!1!!!"

Quote from: Blue Jam on June 30, 2020, 06:28:30 PM
"Welcome to Glindr. If you are under 18 or not a TERF, please hang up now."

"You have selected FEMALE. For your own safety and security, please press your genitals against the receiver now. Graham will be with you shortly."

Blue Jam

Blue Jam

Quote from: jenna appleseed on June 30, 2020, 06:29:33 PM
<photo pinched from another thread>

Glinner is reduced to  using one of these in a last desperate attempt to make famous people/blue ticks listen to him on the internet after getting banned from everywhere.

He'll eventually be reduced to walking round with a megaphone, like Phil The Preacher in Oxford Circus, until he gets an ASBO.

g0m

Quote from: jenna appleseed on June 30, 2020, 06:20:20 PM
Joins tumblr to go 'hey kids, wanna buy my zine?
It's totally radical gender critical'
Almost instantly flounces off tumblr and boycotts all 1000 unsold copies of his own zine, after discovering all the Transexual / Asexual / LBGTQ+ and/or furry themed fan-art/erotica zines, and zine makers.

I found a collaborative GC zine on tumblr a while back when I was browsing for zines looking for open submissions. i took some pleasure in the fact that production of the zine had apparently stalled due to lack of submission interest

Jerzy Bondov

Sebastian Cobb

Pancake

Fair play through, trying to moderate a load of 8chan users

Sebastian Cobb

Someone should repurpose the one-word social network 'yo' to be 'ye' because agreement is all these right wing idea marketplaces are after.

popcorn

Just to check it's still OK to post photos of your poo and threaten to kill people on here right?

Pancake

Quote from: popcorn on June 30, 2020, 07:34:11 PM
Just to check it's still OK to post photos of your poo and threaten to kill people on here right?

DM'd you

Barry Admin

Quote from: popcorn on June 30, 2020, 07:34:11 PM

Fuck you, cum dumpster.

Dr Rock

idunnosomename

what if i do have enough cum inside me to legally be classed a cum dumpster

Dr Rock

Posting pics of someone else's faecal matter = cool, got it.

idunnosomename

is taking a picture of your own turds some new dark web thing I dont know about? im usually happy just posting the pig with shit on its balls.

Sebastian Cobb

Quite want to see an online community where the de-facto method of disagreement is a picture of a recent bowel movement, esp if no image can be used more than once.

You'd really have to choose your battles if you're not prepared to take senakot.

non capisco

Quote from: Blue Jam on June 30, 2020, 06:36:57 PM
He'll eventually be reduced to walking round with a megaphone, like Phil The Preacher in Oxford Circus, until he gets an ASBO.

"Are you a sinner or a Glinner?"

jenna appleseed

Quote from: idunnosomename on June 30, 2020, 07:57:55 PM
is taking a picture of your own turds some new dark web thing I dont know about? im usually happy just posting the pig with shit on its balls.

I'm now having worrying flashbacks to that time kinda early on after disgruntled mojo4music members  sent up their own music & nonsense, (+ moaning about Mojo having the Beatles on the cover again) forum blackcatbone and a French guy totally flounced off in disgust to set up their own message board because there wasn't enough intellectual discussion about film.

Instead of ultra intellectual discussions about film, it very, very, quickly devolved into banned/flounced  BCB members & random cunts posting photos of poo, and finding hilarious that a bcb members real life wife had cancer. (That plus angry/annoyed/confused BCB members joining the forum to publically tell the owner to fuck off and running back to BCB wearing their bans as a badge of honour. I may have been one of them *cringe* )

jenna appleseed

Meanwhile, in a happier corner of the web, today's Google Doodle is of Marsha P Johnson (eta: trans flag/colours and all)

idunnosomename

the internet's been wonderful in its short life hasnt it

Jerzy Bondov

It's very clear that Glinner is reading Twitter just as much as he ever was, he's just not commenting. He must really be itching to weigh in and bully some kids.

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on June 30, 2020, 07:30:09 PM
Incidentally Parler is all going very well!

gawd I fukin love when rightwingers flounce off and set up their own social media platforms (with blackjack! and hookers!) where they can have all the freeze peach they want, only to realise they actually do need some rules otherwise the whole thing goes to literal shit

EDIT: Thread of people going "tee hee I got banned from Parler": https://twitter.com/RespectableLaw/status/1276590556374880258