Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,582,207
  • Total Topics: 106,728
  • Online Today: 897
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 04:32:16 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The Tiger Who Came To Tea is now exclusively eating McVities Gold bars

Started by Replies From View, June 22, 2020, 03:38:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Replies From View

The Tiger Who Came To Tea is now starving himself because he has become picky about which biscuits are good enough for his palate.  He has become a proper prick the way he sits there aloof from all other biscuits and food items, but I nevertheless feel a fundraiser is in order to help wean him off these McVities Gold bars or I am sure we'll find him starved soon and - lest we forget - he is a tiger in our care, tigers are going extinct and if one dies on our watch then we're going to get fucking done mate.  You and me gonna get done pal

So pls ask your mates and your families for any money they can afford to try to wean The Tiger Who Came To Tea off these fucking biscuit bars of weird yellowy chocolate.

thanks alright

Thomas

Replies From View

Tell you what though - I'm not going to pretend that his snootiness when turning his nose up at all other foods doesn't get on my tits.

fucking does

what kind of tiger wanker thinks that mcvities gold bars are the height of sophisticated eating, jesus fuck

endangered or not it's immensely triggering

or tiggering, haha

no but seriously though it sets me raging a bit

Replies From View

Quote from: shiftwork2 on June 22, 2020, 11:52:36 PM
Hmm

the wanker is starving himself and you're just sitting there

we are going to get DONE for this mate

don't you have any ideas?

Stoneage Dinosaurs

The Very Hungry Caterpillar wouldn't be able to get away with a diet like that.

Replies From View

Quote from: Angrew Lloyg Wegger on June 23, 2020, 08:15:39 AM
The Very Hungry Caterpillar wouldn't be able to get away with a diet like that.

In this climate I honestly wouldn't be surprised if he tried it on.  But it'd bite him on the arse because hungry caterpillars are not an endangered species and nobody is going to get done for letting one starve.

rue the polywhirl

Tiger See, Tiger Do. Hence, the solution is someone must dress up as a tiger, go to tea with this here tiger mentioned in the OP and eat whatever selection of foods you want him to eat. A bowl of Frosties or otherwise. Almost certainly, the other tiger will feel a lot more comfortable and start imitating that choice of food along with you and thus you will save the species.

Replies From View

Thanks for the tip.  I'll see if I know anyone with a spare tiger outfit.

jenna appleseed

I heard Fabian claiming he's a tiger on a cd earlier, have you tried asking him (or Lulu)?

Replies From View

Lulu from the Alban Berg opera?  No I hadn't even thought of involving her, to be honest.  Never crossed my mind.  I'll read through the libretto again after work and remind myself what she's been saying about tigers.

Replies From View

just checked and the tiger who came to tea is still doing this :(

he is looking distinctly weakened

rue the polywhirl

Quote from: Replies From View on June 28, 2020, 02:54:45 PM
just checked and the tiger who came to tea is still doing this :(

he is looking distinctly weakened

That is simply awful. Time to make an appeal video - Tiger Who Came To Came To Tea McVities Gold Bar Distress Fund. Also have you not tried dressing up as a tiger yet?

Replies From View

I tried dressing up as a tiger but it didn't help - he didn't recognise me as a comparable species and also isn't prone to peer pressure.  When I started eating different brands of biscuits he just turned his nose to the ceiling and snorted at my absolute lack of class.

jenna appleseed

Quote from: Replies From View on June 24, 2020, 08:01:05 AM
Lulu from the Alban Berg opera?  No I hadn't even thought of involving her, to be honest.  Never crossed my mind.  I'll read through the libretto again after work and remind myself what she's been saying about tigers.

Not not that Lulu, you silly billy, the one who wanted Take That to light her on fire.

Replies From View