Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 03:33:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Anything good in your fridge at the mo?

Started by Barry Admin, June 22, 2020, 03:59:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

This looks like something that fell out of your Mum's arse. So very, very wrong.

pancreas

Quote from: Blue Jam on August 27, 2020, 12:54:26 AM
It's preferable to m*y*nn**s* I guess, but still wrong.

I saw duck burgers on offer in Lidl the other day. Minced up duck meat with spring onions. Works in theory but in practice? *boke*

https://www.bbc.co.uk/food/recipes/duck_burger_and_chips_40267

Rizla

The mrs was kind enough, given she doesn't do dairy, to fetch me some real good shit from Mellis the cheesemongers earlier - rank blue Valdeon, a lovely Isle of Mull cheddar and, as Vacherin is unavailable at the moment, some Rollright, a soft rind washed lad wrapped in spruce leaves. Looking forward to pairing with a nice red.

seepage

Got a cheese hamper gift. Half covered in wax so you lose about 20% cutting the wax-infested bits off, then 50% loss getting the crud off the "traditionally cloth-bound Cheddar (that tastes no different to any other industrial Cheddar). What is point?

Bazooka

Quote from: seepage on August 27, 2020, 07:39:28 PM
Got a cheese hamper gift. Half covered in wax so you lose about 20% cutting the wax-infested bits off, then 50% loss getting the crud off the "traditionally cloth-bound Cheddar (that tastes no different to any other industrial Cheddar). What is point?

You can roll the wax into balls, you have to think outside the hamper.

Ian Drunken Smurf

Feigensenf (mustardy fig jam) eaten with cheese in Austria. Glorious.