Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 02:35:46 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Is it possible to look more Tory than this?

Started by jobotic, June 23, 2020, 11:04:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shit Good Nose

kittens

Butchers Blind

It would be an interesting experiment.  Show people pictures of a mix of MP's and see if they can guess which ones are Tory. 

Buelligan

Buelligan

Indomitable Spirit

I've always preferred a classic stinky looking 80s Tory myself

Brundle-Fly

Quote from: jobotic on June 23, 2020, 11:04:16 AM

He just looks like one of those hosts that stand outside the entrances of restaurants in Covent Garden. Or an usher at a wedding. Or an ordinary middle-aged man.

Shit Good Nose

Alternatively presenter of a This Is Your Life reboot.  Who's he waiting for there - Parky?  Titchmarsh?  Sheila Hancock?

He looks like one of those people who take you out for a Land Rover 'experience' in a field in Bedfordshire.

Puce Moment

He looks like he gets sweaty and out of breath having an idle wank.

jobotic

Quote from: Brundle-Fly on June 23, 2020, 11:55:31 AM
He just looks like one of those hosts that stand outside the entrances of restaurants in Covent Garden. Or an usher at a wedding. Or an ordinary middle-aged man.

I'm a middle-aged man and so are my friends (apart from the women). We don't look like that.

BlodwynPig

Brundle-Fly

Quote from: jobotic on June 23, 2020, 01:50:38 PM
I'm a middle-aged man and so are my friends (apart from the women). We don't look like that.

You're either all ripped with tats or dress tastefully like aging bespectacled indie band members?

jobotic

Brundle-Fly

Quote from: jobotic on June 23, 2020, 02:30:56 PM
We're not ripped with tats.

Ha! My mates come in all shapes and sizes. But I know what you're getting at. It's the nonchalant smirk on his face.

jobotic

Yeah so do mine, and we're not all ageing indie kids. The description did fit me though!

Pingers

Quote from: solidified gruel merchant on June 23, 2020, 01:48:19 PM
He looks like one of those people who take you out for a Land Rover 'experience' in a field in Bedfordshire.

A paedophile?

This cunt has got it nailed down at a very young age. Look at the sneer.

Alan PartridgeTom Pursglove Mp

PlanktonSideburns

Quote from: Indomitable Spirit on June 23, 2020, 11:49:55 AM

I've always preferred a classic stinky looking 80s Tory myself

a cursed image if ever there was one

pigamus

There's a kind of fat that comes from beer and pork pies and there's a kind that comes from pate de foie gras and shooting the poor. And he's the latter.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Yes, a Tory. The stuck in the mid-90s haircut/dye job rubber stamps Tory onto this rubber cunt.

Pavlov`s Dog`s Dad`s Dead

This guy's a journalist rather than an MP. Believe it or not, he doesn't actually write for the Daily Worker.

Alberon

Shoulders?-Stomach!

They all look like the priapic school bully or their weedy scrotoid familiars who hang on their coat tails trying to be their mates.

pigamus

Quote from: Pavlov`s Dog`s Dad`s Dead on June 23, 2020, 08:28:44 PM
This guy's a journalist rather than an MP. Believe it or not, he doesn't actually write for the Daily Worker.

He looks like that Northern Ireland correspondent - Dennis somebody.