Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 10:29:45 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Is it possible to look more Tory than this?

Started by jobotic, June 23, 2020, 11:04:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

flotemysost

^ I can't tell if he's got a tiny downturned mouth and many heaving rolls of chin, or a big blubbery mouth that's parted in lust at all his rubles.

Either way I was hoping to see his cock when I scrolled down, disappointed.

Brundle-Fly

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on June 23, 2020, 05:09:03 PM
The stuck in the mid-90s haircut.

I don't know who he is but he looks like he's approaching 50. What contemporary hair style should this MP adopt then? The tapered quiff with shaved sides? A messy blue tinted bob? The buzz cut?

Cerys

Buelligan

Philip Dunne, Minister for Defence Procurement, earlier

Alberon

If only my photoshop skills were good enough to put some massive hands on those enormous bumcheeks...

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: Brundle-Fly on June 24, 2020, 12:15:25 AM
I don't know who he is but he looks like he's approaching 50. What contemporary hair style should this MP adopt then? The tapered quiff with shaved sides? A messy blue tinted bob? The buzz cut?

He should end his life, solving the quandary (and curtailing the misery).

Alberon

evilcommiedictator

I present to you two challengers from Australia, where we don't even have toastracks:

Buelligan

Both obvious tories and cunts I'm afraid, sport.

monkfromhavana

What is the definitive Tory political look (in terms of facial features). Are there any Tory MPs who don't look like Tory MPs? I can't think of any.

I wish we could do a police photofit and construct our own.

notjosh

I went to watch the last PMQs before the election last year. The most striking thing for me, which is visible on TV but so much starker in the flesh, is how the Labour half of the House appears to be made of people from many different walks of life, dressed and sat in ways that suggest different viewpoints and experiences, and the other side of the House is just rows and rows of the same sneering, identikit Tory cunt.

jobotic

Go to nearly any full council meeting in the South East and you'll see the same

Pink Gregory

Butchers Blind

And I think that's Maddie cowering in the tube.

DrGreggles

Brundle-Fly

Quote from: notjosh on June 25, 2020, 08:50:13 AM
I went to watch the last PMQs before the election last year. The most striking thing for me, which is visible on TV but so much starker in the flesh, is how the Labour half of the House appears to be made of people from many different walks of life, dressed and sat in ways that suggest different viewpoints and experiences, and the other side of the House is just rows and rows of the same sneering, identikit Tory cunt.

The clue is in the name of the party. I do miss Michael Foot's "If William Hartnell was in Pulp" chic.

Dex Sawash

nero

Quote from: Butchers Blind on June 25, 2020, 11:18:27 AM
And I think that's Maddie cowering in the tube.

I'm also seeing Donnie Trump in a MAGA hat with a shotgun standing in the background.

Tony Tony Tony

Tony Tony Tony

Let's not leave out the ladies... a pic of Cameron judging a Tory Ladies Posh Off?

Johnny Yesno

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Whereas Sargon of Akkad is definitely CEX store manager, that bloke above is evidently assistant manager at PC World*

*duties still involve taking our the rubbish to the bins at the end of shift

dissolute ocelot

Scotland's next First Minister

Jackson Carlaw, who not only has a face for berating call centre employees but a name like a firm of solicitors.