Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 12:12:55 PM

Login with username, password and session length

ENTER MY TRULY BIZARRE EROTIC MYSTERIES!!!!

Started by Jake Thingray, June 23, 2020, 06:27:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jake Thingray

Blumf

So this is what Ann Widdecombe has been up to.

Buelligan

Pounded in the Ass by the Existential Dread That I May Actually Be a Character in a Harry Potter Book.

canadagoose

Danger Man

You don't want to know my truly bizarre erotic mysteries.

You really don't.

Gregory Torso

I first met your mother when we worked on the trams together and I used to steal fags out of her locker while she was throwing up crabapple wine in the toilet. One day she caught me with a crooked Dunhill in my stubbly chattercrab and that was that. Soon we were making unambiguously perfunctory, mildewy love on a pile of postman's coats in the Bradford Royal Mail sorting office during the postal strike of 1971. Her breath was like the malfunctioning gas fire in my nan's burning council flat that we all used to sit in front of and breathe in until busy little bluish sparks started making us sleepy and it was time for 'the pictures' to begin, however nothing could have prepared me for...  (1/212)

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

Thingray where are these truly bizarre erotic mysteries of yours??? The thread title promised bizarre erotic mysteries.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

I'm just glad He's not mentioned Tamsin Grieg yet. It always ends in spunk tears.

Jake Thingray

Sorry luv, but earlier today, in the thread on Tourist Trap, I did mention Sally Phillips and her cutesy smiley face....

Jittlebags

Thought this was a new Garth Marenghi vehicle when I saw the subject.

Funcrusher

What's Richard Driscoll been up to during the lockdown?

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

Quote from: Jake Thingray on June 23, 2020, 10:38:16 PM
Sorry luv, but earlier today, in the thread on Tourist Trap, I did mention Sally Phillips and her cutesy smiley face....
Seriously? "Ooh I like certain women" I write fanfiction on an anonymous kink meme mate, impress me

popcorn

Quote from: Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse on June 23, 2020, 10:16:30 PM
Thingray where are these truly bizarre erotic mysteries of yours??? The thread title promised bizarre erotic mysteries.

I think Thingray is ordering Thingray's bizarre erotic mysteries to enter the thread.

So we need only wait. I'm sure they'll be along shortly.

Chedney Honks

I assumed this was related to the Food Wars anime on Netflix.