Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 07:31:06 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Food Wars (Netflix anime cooking show)

Started by Dex Sawash, June 24, 2020, 12:20:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dex Sawash

Not sure what to make of this, the trailer has lots of tenticles and cleavage and upskirts and some food preparation.  Maybe nsfw, might be an areolas in the fast cuts.
https://youtu.be/--v6zWSR_Ko

Chedney Honks

I would love a mild anime equivalent of Masterchef right now but I don't see why it also has to involve outré noodle shagging.

Consignia

I kind of like the series, but it's your standard fighting manga series like your Dragonballs and what have you, but with cooking battles instead. The manga itself gets really stupid and drawn out towards the end, and the anime even more so making it a less than stellar watch, but that is way beyond what's on Netflix at the moment, I think. It also had a food consultant on hand at the beginning so the food is realistic early on, but gets far more stupid later.

The anime was adapting the last bit of the manga before it COVIDed a few months ago, but it did seem to be nipped and tucked a little, so it might have a better ending than the manga when it resumes in few weeks.