Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,585,302
  • Total Topics: 106,765
  • Online Today: 1,077
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 02:48:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Together at last

Started by Butchers Blind, June 24, 2020, 10:08:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Butchers Blind

Yeah, we were all waiting for this one.

Marmite & Lynx

Who wouldn't want to walk around all day smelling of yeast extract.

Consignia

Quote from: Butchers Blind on June 24, 2020, 10:08:20 AM

Who wouldn't want to walk around all day smelling of yeast extract.

To be fair, better than stinking of Lynx Africa.

Australia already have a vegemite Dairy Milk bar, in case you couldn't justify a your hourly stench of yeast extract:

Pijlstaart

Surprised they're putting the Marmite in the Lynx, was hoping they'd put the Lynx in the Marmite. It's best when fresh, sucked straight out of a teenage boy's armpit, but a spread is just that much more convenient.

Buelligan

I have a natural yeast-extract musk so shan't be purchasing this product, even if they were egalitarian enough to bring out a pink one for the ladies.  They are the loser.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Wes Streeting orders 10

10 what

TEN WHAT MATE

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

SLAWM MARMITE ALL OVER YOUR COCK

I'M SURE NOTHING BAD WILL COME OF THAT

tao of wub

Quote from: Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse on June 24, 2020, 11:57:20 PM
SLAWM MARMITE ALL OVER YOUR COCK

You have reminded me of the C4 show, The People's Book of Records, where a man was filmed putting on a pair of trousers with the arse cheeks cut out before smearing marmite on his exposed fleshy buttock globes to induce his dog to lick it off.

I watched this extravaganza on a friends TV.  All I can remember thinking at the time was that the guy had definitely done that before, probably sans arseless trousers.  Dog seemed to be enjoying the marmite so that is something!

Had to search for this to make sure it wasn't fever dream, but it is on wikipedia.

Buelligan

This is why it's better all round if no one addresses climate change adequately.

Ray Travez

Two years ago, as a reward for my betting activities with them, Paddypower sent me a pair of paddypower boxer shorts for Christmas. They were green with a yellow trim and bore the legend "Paddy's rewards club." The paddy pants were absolutely hideous and a stroke of marketing genius, as many members of facebook betting groups, and presumably other forums, posted pictures of themselves posing with their pants on looking a twat. Superb marketing for the brand; creating something amusingly horrible that would be talked about.

Buelligan

Did they smell of Marmite?

bgmnts

Do boys over the age of 16 wear Lynx? I feel this is marketed towards older, marmite consumers.

Surely teenagers dont consume much marmite.

Butchers Blind

Quote from: bgmnts on June 25, 2020, 12:15:49 PM
Do boys over the age of 16 wear Lynx? I feel this is marketed towards older, marmite consumers.

Surely teenagers dont consume much marmite.

Maybe they're doing it ironically.

MojoJojo

It's a hoax isn't it? They do one about every 10 years. Last time was Marmite Laundry Detergent.

Consignia

Going by Twitter, it appears to be real as there are people posting pictures of it in the shops and buying it. It's clearly a marketing stunt, making people buy it just out pure novelty. I doubt there'll be more than one production of this.

Sherringford Hovis

Was hoping for peanuts and gum. Sad now.

Ray Travez

MojoJojo

Quote from: Consignia on June 25, 2020, 12:56:01 PM
Going by Twitter, it appears to be real as there are people posting pictures of it in the shops and buying it. It's clearly a marketing stunt, making people buy it just out pure novelty. I doubt there'll be more than one production of this.

Twitter isn't real, it's just an imaginary place to distract idiots and lunatics. I just tried to order some from tesco and they don't have any so that is all the proof I need.

Consignia

Quote from: MojoJojo on June 25, 2020, 02:20:50 PM
Twitter isn't real, it's just an imaginary place to distract idiots and lunatics.

Well, I certainly was distracted.