Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 08:43:46 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Game thread - What's the film about?

Started by George White, June 24, 2020, 09:37:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

George White

I had this idea.

post stills from an obscure film and then others try to guess what the film is about.

Not just if they recognise it but also what the genre is, who the characters are. When and where it was made?
I'll start.

Keebleman

Is it a Don't Look Now sequel?  The murderous midget, having served her sentence, is fostered out to a family of rockers.  The mother soon begins, though, to doubt that her new child's dark urges have been entirely expunged.

George White

Quote from: Keebleman on June 24, 2020, 10:14:36 PM
Is it a Don't Look Now sequel?  The murderous midget, having served her sentence, is fostered out to a family of rockers.  The mother soon begins, though, to doubt that her new child's dark urges have been entirely expunged.
What about the other sibling?

Don't look who's talking now too.

Kid grew up, his long lost evil twin turns up and she's the babysitter who brings them together.

Is it 80s? Gotta be 80s.

George White

Oh. They do look like boys to me.
Three different angles of them walking down the street seems a bit stingy if that's all the clues we're getting!

George White

Quote from: ImmaculateClump on June 24, 2020, 11:07:39 PM
Oh. They do look like boys to me.
Three different angles of them walking down the street seems a bit stingy if that's all the clues we're getting!
Isn't the one on the right wearing a skirt? Or is it just a long shirt? That red coat is a girl's coat, right?

He's wearing jeans under it, it must be a long t-shirt. That's a nice unisex coat!

George White

Quote from: ImmaculateClump on June 24, 2020, 11:19:16 PM
He's wearing jeans under it, it must be a long t-shirt. That's a nice unisex coat!
I think they're supposed to be dressed as girls. It's never made clear in the film.

Mister Six

Erm, it's about two lads who both fall in love with their babysitter on Halloween. They fall out with each other but team up to throw eggs at her boyfriend and make up in the end. One of them is indeed dressed as the girl from Don't Look Now, and the other as a rock star or something.

EDIT: Just realised one of them's a girl. Aye, no idea then. Fuck it.