Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
  • Total Members: 17,819
  • Latest: Jeth
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,578,497
  • Total Topics: 106,671
  • Online Today: 1,086
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 06:48:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Shit Political Opinions.

Started by bgmnts, June 25, 2020, 01:02:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bgmnts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gtXhxU4nQk

Ben Shapiro might be the thickest cunt in the right wing political scene, which is quite impressive.

I want some more really, really thick political views that I can laugh at please.

BlodwynPig

Can't get those rolling comments..do they have any impact? its like matrix code. I can imagine sinister corporations harvesting the comments and using them for nefarious purposes.

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

I don't know if they're political opinions but the Red Pill and Black Pill philosophies of men's rights activists and incels respectively are pretty shit.

Alberon

I doubt Adolf would be that happy about it either.

Sherringford Hovis

Twat don't even know that advertising is based on his own stored cookies.

Retinend

In my opinion there are no shitty political opinions*, only shitty people.

*Except for their political opinions.

Captain Z

I didn't scroll down enough at first and thought he was suggesting that a union flag is a symbol of anti-conservative bias.

evilcommiedictator

*gestures wildly at the internet* just go to the hub of most of it, \pol\ on 4chan? not videos though but I'm sure they'll link them

Retinend

Ever read "Stonetoss" webcomics? Created by an actually neo-nazi (actually one of these 4chan anime nazis), though it looks more like a cute children's cartoon: http://stonetoss.com/archive/

the early years, under "Redpanels", were outright nazi, whereas with the above site he tries to dogwhistle

Matt Le Tissiers Twitter feed is a shit old mix of centrist bullshit, black lives matter scepticism, climate change denial and covid conspiracies. He is supposedly the 'smart' footballer (he isn't).

buttgammon

Quote from: Bobloblawslawbomb on June 28, 2020, 04:32:33 PM
Matt Le Tissiers Twitter feed is a shit old mix of centrist bullshit, black lives matter scepticism, climate change denial and covid conspiracies. He is supposedly the %u2018smart%u2019 footballer (he isn%u2019t).

Wasn't he surpassed by Clarke Carlisle after he also appeared on Countdown?

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Bobloblawslawbomb on June 28, 2020, 04:32:33 PM
Matt Le Tissiers Twitter feed is a shit old mix of centrist bullshit, black lives matter scepticism, climate change denial and covid conspiracies. He is supposedly the 'smart' footballer (he isn't).

You are confusing him with that other French footballer, Graeme Le Saux

idunnosomename

buttgammon

Quote from: BlodwynPig on June 28, 2020, 05:45:47 PM
You are confusing him with that other French footballer, Graeme Le Saux

Oops - I've made the same mistake. Sorry Graeme!

Edit: hang on - it was Le Tissier who was on Countdown, but I still think I was getting them mixed up.

jobotic

Quote from: Retinend on June 25, 2020, 07:06:48 PM
Ever read "Stonetoss" webcomics? Created by an actually neo-nazi (actually one of these 4chan anime nazis), though it looks more like a cute children's cartoon: http://stonetoss.com/archive/

the early years, under "Redpanels", were outright nazi, whereas with the above site he tries to dogwhistle

Spectacularly idiotic

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: idunnosomename on June 28, 2020, 06:05:22 PM
lets balance this out a bit

A pair of bollocks.

Yes, but what's he speaking into, etc.

Ferris

dissolute ocelot

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on June 28, 2020, 05:18:13 PM
That's a bit unfair. I don't think John Crace has any political opinions, he's just the Guardian Nelson Muntz. Even though his Digested Week is one of the worst, lamest, least funny things that isn't Adrian Childs's Guardian column, it doesn't contain political opinions just hilarious comments about the Spurs and their feet kicking things.

jobotic

The best thing is all the "Oh John you're so wonderful" comments. "It's almost worth being killed by a fascist government just so we can read you saying Classic Dom again".

I suggested he and his paper had a minor part to play in the existence of this government and the commentators went mental.