Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 11:50:04 AM

Login with username, password and session length

FUCKSPONENTIAL GRAVEDOWN

Started by Mister Six, June 25, 2020, 03:23:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mister Six

Per the The WHO COVID-19 Situation Report for June 23:

QuoteThere have been 8.99 million cases (133,326 new) and 469,587 deaths (3,847 new). The global daily incidence continues to exhibit an overall increasing trend. The global cumulative incidence surpassed 8 million cases on June 17, so it has only taken 6 days to reach 9 million cases. The following timeline illustrates the COVID-19 pandemic's trajectory to date:

• Zero cases to 1 million cases: ~100 days
  • 1 million to 2 million cases: 12 days
  • 2 million to 3 million cases: 13 days
  • 3 million to 4 million cases: 12 days
  • 4 million to 5 million cases: 11 days
  • 5 million to 6 million cases: 10 days
  • 6 million to 7 million cases: 8 days
  • 7 million to 8 million cases: 8 days
  • 8 million to 9 million cases: 6 days

IT'S THE FINAL COUNTDOWN!

shagatha crustie

GMTV

Infinity cases in 0 days will be a bad day

Mister Six

Mister Six

Also just think how much higher the figures would be if countries like Russia weren't blatantly fucking lying about their stats (613,148 cases and only 8,594 deaths? Fuck off).

Bazooka

Time to succumb and praise the rise of the new insect earth overlords, feed on our foul souls ,RISE INSECTOIDS, RISE!!!!!!

shiftwork2

I would genuinely piss my sides if the human race died off from Covid.  I knew I was here at the end.

Prolly won't though

Twit 2

If Covid is so potent and that, how come no one I mildly dislike is dead? Shambles.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

The opening stat is largely about time, reflective of how much time it's taken to plunder its way across unhit human territory. It would be weirder if days per million deaths had gone up.

Nations with vast geographical area and population are now dealing with it not just in a few cities but nationally. We are also more closely registering new infections than before. There are two incredibly populous nations run by psychopaths that are falling to pieces. That'll feed through.

The cases to deaths ratio in Russia is not disproportionate to others. Chile, Saudi Arabia, Bangladesh, Qatar, Belarus, Oman, Ghana, Nepal, Are deaths in Russia a matter of public record? Might be worth a look to see how many have been issued and for what.

Twit 2

Once, I sneezed on an ant and it crashed its lorry.

Mister Six

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on June 26, 2020, 12:27:19 AM
The cases to deaths ratio in Russia is not disproportionate to others. Chile, Saudi Arabia, Bangladesh, Qatar, Belarus, Oman, Ghana, Nepal

The ever-reliable and trustworthy governments of Chile, Saudi, Qatar and Oman...

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Mister Six on June 26, 2020, 04:25:14 AM
The ever-reliable and trustworthy governments of USA, UK, Israel, France, Germany, Spain, Canada, Australia, Poland, Hungary, Belarus, Ukraine....