Author Topic: Cyberpunk 2077  (Read 1161 times)

Chollis

• Master of Codes
Re: Cyberpunk 2077
« Reply #30 on: June 30, 2020, 01:12:16 PM »
I should probably find the time to play The Witcher 3 beforehand.

good god yes

mobias

« Reply #31 on: June 30, 2020, 03:59:43 PM »
Play Witcher 3 on PC if you can. Its amazing with a shit load of mods shoved in it.

Kryton

• Disregard the Constabulary
« Reply #32 on: June 30, 2020, 05:12:09 PM »
Play Witcher 3 on PC if you can. Its amazing with a shit load of mods shoved in it.

I've just started it. The plot and the dialogue and story is fucking great, but the combat is a bit naff. I was expecting Dark Souls like combat (because I'm a cunt), but instead got janky, wishy washy shit. But it's good when you chop some bastard's arm off, I'll give you that.

Claude the Racecar Driving Rockstar Super Sleuth

• High in the running for laziest worldwide.
« Reply #33 on: June 30, 2020, 05:47:11 PM »
I was expecting Dark Souls like combat (because I'm a cunt), but instead got janky, wishy washy shit.
Just like Dark Souls combat, then.

mobias

« Reply #34 on: June 30, 2020, 06:01:51 PM »
I've just started it. The plot and the dialogue and story is fucking great, but the combat is a bit naff. I was expecting Dark Souls like combat (because I'm a cunt), but instead got janky, wishy washy shit. But it's good when you chop some bastard's arm off, I'll give you that.

Yeah the combat is the weakest link in the game. Thats why I prefer building up the sign abilities and using those. They're more fun. I just use combat to supplement them. You can certainly do that if you're not playing on the harder game modes anyway.

The cut senses are really well done. Playing this again over the last few days really hammers home how ultimately boring and charmless I found RDR2.

One thing that worries me about Cyberpunk is how emotionally invested and immersed am I likely to get in it? Probably not very.

Kryton

« Reply #35 on: June 30, 2020, 08:33:44 PM »
Just like Dark Souls combat, then.

Nah, Dark souls had weight bro. This is the opposite.

Claude the Racecar Driving Rockstar Super Sleuth

• High in the running for laziest worldwide.
« Reply #36 on: June 30, 2020, 08:43:11 PM »
I'm playing it currently. Janky as fuck.

Kryton

« Reply #37 on: June 30, 2020, 09:05:21 PM »
I'm playing it currently. Janky as fuck.

Still better than Witcher 3 mind. At least weight means something, poise, weapons etc.
Witcher 3 it's just floaty slash, floaty swoop

Tags: