Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:12:50 PM

Login with username, password and session length

GTA 5 on next gen consoles [split topic]

Started by mobias, June 25, 2020, 06:36:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mobias

If you want an idea of GTA5 will look like running on the next gen consoles watch this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-S24gQntcWg

Barry Admin

Probably not worth triple-dipping tbh. Greedy complacent cunts.

Thursday

I can't imagine what sort of boring dullard you must be to still be into GTA 5 Online. *goes back to playing Destiny 2*

mobias

Quote from: Barry Admin on June 25, 2020, 06:42:47 PM
Probably not with triple-dipping tbh. Greedy complacent cunts.

I'm not sure the GTA V single player is being re-released on the next gen consoles or whether its just GTA Online thats migrating over. Sounds like they want GTA Online to exist as one big cohesive world with future versions of GTA being part of it.

Mister Six

Quote from: mobias on June 25, 2020, 06:36:32 PM
If you want an idea of GTA5 will look like running on the next gen consoles watch this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-S24gQntcWg

Ah, I see, that's a mod. Still got a bit of pop-up when the yellow and green cars drive over that bridge though.

Mint editing though. Better editing than I've seen in professional game trailers, TBH.

Couldn't be arsed finishing it on the PS4 so definitely not going to bother when I upgrade to the next gen in five years or so.

Marner and Me

Bollocks to it, won't be buying it, and won't be getting a ps5 for a while, if at all.

letsgobrian

Quote from: Barry Admin on June 25, 2020, 06:42:47 PM
Probably not worth triple-dipping tbh. Greedy complacent cunts.

While it's for sure greedy, not sure it's complacent, more a side effect of them addressing their toxic crunch culture.