Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 04:28:28 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Just some pigs rolling around in shit

Started by Barry Admin, June 26, 2020, 01:46:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barry Admin

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-53185177

QuoteTwo Met Police officers have been suspended after "inappropriate photos" were taken at the crime scene of a double murder.

The unnamed officers were arrested by the Independent Office for Police Conduct (IOPC) on 22 June and have since been bailed.

The bodies of sisters Bibaa Henry and Nicole Smallman were found earlier this month at Fryent Gardens in Wembley.

Commander Paul Brogden said he was "horrified" by the allegations.

He added senior officers from the Met and the IOPC visited the sisters' family to inform them of the serious allegations.

"Non-official and inappropriate photographs" taken by cops at a murder scene, then seemingly sent on to their mates for a giggle:

QuoteThe IOPC said the pictures were allegedly "shared with a small number of others", adding the Met was "handling matters involving those members of the public who may have received those images".

What the actual fuck? It must be cunts like this who are responsible for so much content on liveleak and such as well.

bgmnts

I am being serious when I genuinely thought it was going to be a fun video of silly pigs/boars/whatever rolling around in muck and loving it.

Then I realised its only me who likes seeing wholesome shit like that and this made me realy fucking miserable.

Barry Admin

No I love that too, and fruit bats eating bananas, and how Jelly wants to run under me and give me kisses and use me as a shelter when I'm doing press-ups. Here you go:

bgmnts

Yes! Proper pigs.

Anyway, I hope the officers in question get the book thrown at them.

Twit 2

Would love to baste a live micro-pig in hot butter.

Buelligan

Fabulous pigs there, filling my lovely morning with more joy (and I've just been watching kittens eat). 

Those filth, though, something's got to change.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

The filth, the firm, the old bill, the plod, fuzz, five-0, Sweeney, the minders, cops, rozzers, po-po, Feds, dibble, Bacon, bizzies, Scum, Town Clown, Grants Ripast, Austin Aggravation, crap, shut-up cloaks, postlers, geld necks, woad warriors, piss take, bozferatu, beep test, kneel-Counts, Dazzle, the poach, induction, groan-popes, thoroughfare, old dirt-brig, sizzle, Dung-tidy, ungulate, lowest form, rancid, pez dispenser, caustics, crisp as, stanchion, the wank stains, law-tits, shagga, ride-homes, sludge, Beyond, backstage, Town Hall, the shit-ups, Henman Hill, Regiment, double decker, Great Railway Journeys of Europe, trench foot, The Fuck, the Studio, Carlos, Dustoff, Squalor hounds, Deathbed, Blighto, Frank Street Heavies, Cousin, Get Out, Bob-offs, Foulness, Voodoo mods, the Con, Full Shatt, Polka, Rectmites, the Gary, state of, Pallister, Stobart Tonys, Gas, The Out, Rodents, Cameron Hoods, Chin-ders, toasties, Patsy, down-the-holes, Grease, Kraft Single, 8D, Bar, TWAT, Costa del Starmer, Sniffers, the Sweat, the Dose, In To It, Reg's Paed Cyclone

BlodwynPig

Quote from: bgmnts on June 26, 2020, 01:58:16 AM
I am being serious when I genuinely thought it was going to be a fun video of silly pigs/boars/whatever rolling around in muck and loving it.

PM me for candids

Replies From View

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on June 26, 2020, 07:02:32 AM
The filth, the firm, the old bill, the plod, fuzz, five-0, Sweeney, the minders, cops, rozzers, po-po, Feds, dibble, Bacon, bizzies, Scum, Town Clown, Grants Ripast, Austin Aggravation, crap, shut-up cloaks, postlers, geld necks, woad warriors, piss take, bozferatu, beep test, kneel-Counts, Dazzle, the poach, induction, groan-popes, thoroughfare, old dirt-brig, sizzle, Dung-tidy, ungulate, lowest form, rancid, pez dispenser, caustics, crisp as, stanchion, the wank stains, law-tits, shagga, ride-homes, sludge, Beyond, backstage, Town Hall, the shit-ups, Henman Hill, Regiment, double decker, Great Railway Journeys of Europe, trench foot, The Fuck, the Studio, Carlos, Dustoff, Squalor hounds, Deathbed, Blighto, Frank Street Heavies, Cousin, Get Out, Bob-offs, Foulness, Voodoo mods, the Con, Full Shatt, Polka, Rectmites, the Gary, state of, Pallister, Stobart Tonys, Gas, The Out, Rodents, Cameron Hoods, Chin-ders, toasties, Patsy, down-the-holes, Grease, Kraft Single, 8D, Bar, TWAT, Costa del Starmer, Sniffers, the Sweat, the Dose, In To It, Reg's Paed Cyclone

love those 1970s chocolate bars

BlodwynPig

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgcKVdIpHfY

idunnosomename

read out loud like a verse of we didnt start the fire

Pingers

Missing Persons, Duran Duran