Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 04:29:52 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Looking for Hungry Like The Wolf (2009 Remaster)

Started by popcorn, June 27, 2020, 03:03:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

popcorn

Can't find an easy way to hear this online - has anyone got it

Lemming

Insane coincidence, I just found a really easy way to hear it!

All you have to do is go to this link, wait for the page to load, type in "cookdandbombd" (all one word), press enter, wait for the page to load, click the first result, wait for the page to load, scroll down to H.S. Art, click it, wait for the page to load, scroll down until you see a thread titled Hungry Like The Wolf (2009 Remaster), click it, wait for the page to load, read the post until you see the link, click it, and wait for the page to load!

Replies From View

really would like to hear this if anyone has any links

Lemming

I think there was a way to find it, but I've forgotten how now.

Replies From View

it's an absolutely holy grail for me so I hope someone finds it one day

there's a box set without the song on but it costs around £2.99

not playing that kind of price for over 600 songs, especially when hungry like the wolef isn't even on it

600 songs is a shit amount of songs to have

Lemming

Looking over the tracklist of the box set, and yeah, it doesn't have Hungry Like The Wolf (2009 Remaster) but there are some pretty great songs in there. There's some about wolves, like She-Wolf by Shakira, which is sort of a consolation.

I'd definitely be willing to pay 2.99 just for Hungry Like The Wolf (2009 Remaster) alone.

Replies From View

Quote from: Lemming on June 27, 2020, 05:32:05 PM
She-Wolf by Shakira

this sounds great but tie-ins with the thundercats bring issues of their own, particularly in analogue to digital transferring

hungry like the woluf (2009 remaster) is a holy grail for me but I think £2.99 would be a bit of a steep price

maybe if they could reduce it to £2.50 I'd pay half of it

Lemming

Found it! Turns out you can find it online. I'll explain in more detail if anybody needs extra help.

Ferris

Quote from: Lemming on June 27, 2020, 05:56:39 PM
Found it! Turns out you can find it online. I'll explain in more detail if anybody needs extra help.

PM'd

Lemming

Sent you the instructions - hope they're clear. You can skip steps 16 through 19 if you're on Firefox. Similarly, steps 27 through 31 aren't necessary on Chrome. If the flowchart showing what to do after step 38 isn't clear, I'll be happy to draw another one. Also, the final three steps aren't necessary but I strongly recommend them.

Ferris

But hang on if I use the red key on the red door how can I skip step 28 on chrome? I'm on Opera which might be the issue.

Edit: sorry just realized what you meant, I think I can use the emerald key to get past that bit.

Lemming

Oh, I don't know how to do it on Opera. It might be impossible to find Hungry Like The Wolf (2009 Remaster) on Opera. You could try repeating step 12 until it works, but I wouldn't hold much hope.

Replies From View

Guys it looks like I need to chuck three rocks into the lake to raise the log high enough for me to walk onto it and then reach the other side of the lake with a standard jump?  But I can only find two rocks, so I am always too low to make that jump.

So the video stalls and won't play for more than a few seconds.

Any ideas?

Lemming

The third rock is two screens to the west, hidden behind the wheelbarrow, but don't worry about it - turns out the whole thing was a false alarm. I haven't actually found Hungry Like The Wolf (2009 Remaster) after all. I followed my own instructions to the letter and ended up here, which is not Hungry Like The Wolf (2009 Remaster) at all. It feels like it's in the right ballpark though. We might be getting pretty close here.

Replies From View

Ferris

Quote from: Lemming on June 27, 2020, 08:25:13 PM
The third rock is two screens to the west, hidden behind the wheelbarrow, but don't worry about it - turns out the whole thing was a false alarm. I haven't actually found Hungry Like The Wolf (2009 Remaster) after all. I followed my own instructions to the letter and ended up here, which is not Hungry Like The Wolf (2009 Remaster) at all. It feels like it's in the right ballpark though. We might be getting pretty close here.

I checked the source code but all I found was an Ultravox B-side.

Not sure if that helps?