Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 07:30:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Just seen your Nana banging away in a layby

Started by shiftwork2, June 27, 2020, 05:00:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shiftwork2

Literally no content, it's just the title. Do you see?

Replies From View

Interesting news.  Was she having a good time?

shiftwork2

Lemming

Replies From View

Replies From View

Any updates please?  She is vulnerable and I am concerned about her getting covids in the hard shoulder.

I have spent most of my adult life advising her to always wait until the service station for this kind of stuff.  You can imagine my frustration to have learned of this today.

shiftwork2

Just got back.  Put it this way - social distancing has gone out of the window.  As have your Nana's undies.  Bit of a poor show overall - that was one of the reviews.

Replies From View

Quote from: shiftwork2 on June 27, 2020, 06:39:03 PM
Just got back.  Put it this way - social distancing has gone out of the window.  As have your Nana's undies.  Bit of a poor show overall - that was one of the reviews.

Out of the car window?  That's good news - I assumed she was on the tarmac itself with someone.

Bazooka

Road is closed now due to slippery surfaces,cheers nana.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Bazooka

Her adherence to wearing high vis made it the safest multi orgasmic display since the highway code was published.

Replies From View

Quote from: Bazooka on June 27, 2020, 08:15:33 PM
Her adherence to wearing high vis made it the safest multi orgasmic display since the highway code was published.

There are some very recent editions of that, you know.