Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 06:23:38 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Our Prime Minister is very healthy

Started by Danger Man, June 28, 2020, 12:29:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jockice

The only time I want to see that cunt do press-ups is in the one hour he's allowed out of his cell to exercise.

New page puke up more like.

imitationleather

I don't care who you are or what your job is, having a big Union Jack up indoors is always appalling interior design.

Buelligan

It's uncouth, isn't it?

Laughably, a still photograph of fitness-proving press-ups.  Christ.

And he's not fucking fit, jesuschrist, you just have to look at the man, soft as an embolism slipping up a tube, a big man, in bad shape.  Very bad shape.  Fooling absolutely no fucker.

Here's another ludicrous liar -  I'd love to have these delivered to my boot-camp, I'd grind them into the dust.

DEAD SOON

Butchers Blind

Politics is just mad shit now, isn't it? 

phantom_power

Quote from: Danger Man on June 28, 2020, 12:29:34 AM

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8466783/Boris-pledges-billions-Britain-booming-says-bounce-forward-huge-revival-plan.html

Malta? UAE? Malaysia? Where do I run away to? I'm sick of this shit.

There is a man that has never done a press-up in his life. His arms are in an odd position for a start. His elbows should be more level with his shoulders, ironically making it harder for himself

Danger Man

Quote from: Pijlstaart on June 28, 2020, 11:35:23 AM
Cor, what I wouldn't give to be underneath that, would love to be the new Carrie, having lumpen heart-attack trysts on the downing street floor.

Some lucky intern'll be Laura Kuenssburg is living that dream right now.

Butchers Blind

I like how he has to do one push-up to prove he has some level of fitness because no-one believes a fucking word he says.

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

Boris Johnson - no ass
Donald Trump - huge ass

damn it CaB you're making me google pictures of other world leaders to see whether or not they have asses

does Michéal Martin have an ass? results inconclusive

idunnosomename

justin trudeau - no ass

i suspect the prime minister of new zealand has a nice bottom but cannot confirm

Mr Farenheit

Dex Sawash

Dr Trouser

Couldn't find a Kunnsberg doll so had to do with a Beth Rigby one

BlodwynPig

BlodwynPig

is it vomit or spunk....or more likely a mixture of the two?

Also made me think of garmonbozia. Can fully believe Boris is a filthy weak puppet for Bob.

EOLAN

At least he has that key feature of looking Prime Ministerial down to a tee.

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Bit Safeway Cold War Steve this one.

idunnosomename

I love hedges' likes. Shows how to run a real parody account, unlike andrew doyle's shit efforts