Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 12:38:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Our Prime Minister is very healthy

Started by Danger Man, June 28, 2020, 12:29:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bazooka

Fair enough,my apologies I misinterpreted, and yes I have seen that. I've been keeping off the gut, but my strength has gone to the wastes in lockdown.

No problem luv.

A bell-end (me, obviously) performing close-grip bench presses yesterday.

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Artfully cropped out the balding hairline (and phimosis).

Buelligan

He could be completely shaved, don't be so judgmental.

I am what I believe is called a manatee (hairless bear) in certain circles.

Cuellar

Wish I could bench press something. Haven't bench pressed anything for about 4 months now.

Well if you're anywhere near the Wolverhampton area you'd be very welcome to injure yourself in my luxuriously appointed garage (squat rack, bench, olympic bar, free weights, dust, leaves and all the spiders you can eat).

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Sebastian Cobb

I've got the perfect gesture for Boris and I'd love the chance to share it with him.

idunnosomename

i would like him to embrace the grand gesture that is dying

phantom_power

I can imagine that the cunt doesn't believe in anything other than what can give him the most money and power for the least effort

Cuntbeaks

Not a day goes by that i don't wish that this CUNT was dead.

Buelligan

You're in an enormous club, old darling, an enormous club that will get its wish granted, that's a certainty.  It's even more certain than Christmas coming.

Sebastian Cobb

Be nice if it came before Christmas though wouldn't it?

Buelligan

It'll do that for me because I never have Christmas.  Something nice to look forward to.

Sebastian Cobb

that's a real box-ticker right there

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Mr Farenheit

Quote from: Al Tha Funkee Homosapien on July 02, 2020, 07:26:50 PM
Deffo need to get you on the Wimblewrong next season.
Cheers, I'm a big fan of the Wimblewrong (and your own insane stuff). Hesitated to join because there's often shots where I don't recongnise the references but fuck it I guess you can just stick a dog and dildo on something.... I'll sign up next go round.

Gregory Torso

Quote from: Mr Farenheit on July 04, 2020, 07:10:52 AM
Cheers, I'm a big fan of the Wimblewrong (and your own insane stuff). Hesitated to join because there's often shots where I don't recongnise the references but fuck it I guess you can just stick a dog and dildo on something.... I'll sign up next go round.

Definitely do; your pics are consistently really funny.