Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 10:04:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length

new reece shearsmith person - two quid pleeease

Started by Goldentony, June 29, 2020, 02:14:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goldentony

ellooo its me reece shearsmith with new characteeeer called twooo quid please I talk like thisss like sort of geordie but gruff and not geordieeeee and I own a shop its all fuckin two quid, woman comes in goes how much this I go two quid pleeeeease and they laiugh and I go you fuckin jokin love dont take the piss I know clement atlee and leee john

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Do you get annoyed at your dim customers and do your " angry" voice, and " angry" face? I hope you do.

Goldentony

dont youuuu take piss ouuuuut me ove I know clement atleee and leeeeee john love

so? what are they gonna do?

KANNNT BALEEEVE YOU LOVE THATS FUCKIN LEEE JOHN AND CLEMENT ATLEE YOUR TALKING ABOU THERE LOVE MY MATES KIN BASTARD GONNA RING EM EXPLAIN YERSELF HANG ON

rings clement atlee

hello?

hello clement atlee? yeah im trapped in a shop in -

oh my god are you with that psychopathic two quid guy? listen, fucking get outand tell him he's spelling my name wrong, and I died in 1967 so I cant talk to him about pork and newspapers all fucking day ive got to haunt people

petril

leee john works as his assistant, and he doesn't realise it

Goldentony

leee john still signing on through the ordeal