Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 04:50:50 PM

Login with username, password and session length

you are jealous because you lack a swing wing

Started by Replies From View, June 30, 2020, 01:08:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Replies From View

Could somebody else do the local constabulary voice, please?  popcorn lives in a weird area with gruff accents that are quite difficult to convincingly sustain.

Replies From View

I have some swing wing action to get back to.

See ya!

popcorn

Keep swinging my friend

If that wing drops below 120 swings per minute you'll be blown to HELL

Replies From View

Not gonna drop below that, mate

Don't you worry

Did that local constabulary get a chance to speak to you?  He was keen to see you outside your house without your clothes on, I believe.

Replies From View

Hey so popcorn, unrelatedly I was wondering if a local constabulary managed to have a word with you earlier

Earlier he was saying he wanted a word with you and so unrelatedly I wondered if he managed to have a word with you earlier at all

Local constabulary, he was.  gruff voice

popcorn

I heard a voice earlier but it was weedy and bad - not the voice of the law.

Replies From View

hmm, are you sure about that?

let me go back outside your

I mean let me see if he is still outside your house and he can be just as gruff as he was earlier

I'm sure if you listen a bit more closely you will find him to be extensively gruff

Replies From View

*gruff voice*

Hello I am still outside your house

Replies From View

There, did you

*non-gruff voice*

I mean..... there, did you hear him?

popcorn

Sorry what did you say? I was distracted because I heard the sound of a feeble weak boy outside my front door - I didn't bother looking because it was such an uninvitingly pathetic sound.

popcorn

It really was a laughable weak noise, like a very gay mewling. And also over it was a constant swishing, swinging, winging sound which further undermined its credibility and appeal

popcorn

Anyway, your silly hat is rigged to blow, and the cops won't do a thing to stop me... sayonara.

Replies From View

popcorn

All he has to do is stop swinging for ONE second ...

Replies From View

not going to stop mate

i love it

i'm loving this

Replies From View