Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:47:05 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Ghislaine Maxwell Finally Arrested

Started by Petey Pate, July 02, 2020, 02:48:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

up_the_hampipe

Good to hear, but she's not been arrested on molestation charges, has she? They always refer to her as an "associate" or "procurer" for Epstein, but that's just her initial role in all of this. She was raping children with Epstein. It's strange how much that part is overlooked from the victims' stories.

Retinend

New Hampshire! I had thought it was France. Though maybe she's been country-hopping.

BlodwynPig

BlodwynPig

Quote from: up_the_hampipe on July 02, 2020, 03:31:34 PM
Good to hear, but she's not been arrested on molestation charges, has she? They always refer to her as an "associate" or "procurer" for Epstein, but that's just her initial role in all of this. She was raping children with Epstein. It's strange how much that part is overlooked from the victims' stories.

Apple of her father's eye, EVIL family

marquis_de_sad

Quote from: Retinend on July 02, 2020, 03:32:04 PM
New Hampshire! I had thought it was France.

Same. The rumour was she was taking advantage of French citizenship to avoid being extradited to the US. Wonder what she was doing in Hampshire.

edit: New Hampshire

Bence Fekete

Curious timing. Quite the Covid cliffhanger.

She has two options: squeal and die, or, say nothing and still die. Personally I would talk for the precious few remaining anarchic lols. 

up_the_hampipe

Quote from: Bence Fekete on July 02, 2020, 05:57:12 PM
Curious timing. Quite the Covid cliffhanger.

She has two options: squeal and die, or, say nothing and still die. Personally I would talk for the precious few remaining anarchic lols.

Yeah, I'm surprised there's not more of a "if I'm going down, I'm taking all you fuckers with me" mentality when this happens.

Head Gardener

touchingcloth

Quote from: up_the_hampipe on July 02, 2020, 06:29:19 PM
Yeah, I'm surprised there's not more of a "if I'm going down, I'm taking all you fuckers with me" mentality when this happens.

Presumably with people as well connected as Epstein was the police have in the back of their minds that they might get bumped off for having heard a confession, so it seems plausible that there's a motivation for police to not give her a chance to squeal before letting her get choked.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: touchingcloth on July 02, 2020, 07:17:37 PM
Presumably with people as well connected as Epstein was the police have in the back of their minds that they might get bumped off for having heard a confession, so it seems plausible that there's a motivation for police to not give her a chance to squeal before letting her get choked.

ridiculous, the police are the organisation of law and order.

Pijlstaart

"Many that live deserve death, some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement, for even the very wise cannot see all ends. My heart tells me gollum has some part to play yet, for good or evil, before this is over" - Gandalf, magic wizard

and I believe he was talking about Ghislaine Maxwell, the gollum of palm beach, she deserves a second chance. Fair's fair. Goodness will always win and the goodness within her is fighting it's way to the surface. For instance, her name is an anagram of Healing is Max Well, which is a Christian sentiment and Good For Britain. She CANNOT face justice for her crimes.

BlodwynPig

Her name is also an anagram of Sex With A Child

Butchers Blind

Prince Andrew not sweating at home hearing the news.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

I know he's Australian but that 145 off 63 balls against Sri Lanka in 2016 was absolute carnage - you love to see it

Cold Meat Platter

Quote from: Butchers Blind on July 02, 2020, 08:14:30 PM
Prince Andrew not sweating at home hearing the news.

He's actually hoovering up moisture it's that bad.

Jockice

Is it too late to put an entry in for this year's celebrity death list?

Beagle 2

How do you actually say her name?

I guess we'll never know.

Shit Good Nose

"I'm sorry your honour, but he [points at that mugshot of Epstein] made me do it under threat of rape and murder."

"Very well Miss Maxwell, you are free to go."

She still might end up dead, though.

Quote from: Beagle 2 on July 02, 2020, 11:07:54 PM

I heard it pronounced Jee-lane, Giz-lane (hard G), Jee-lann and Jill-lane all in the space of two hours today, on BBC and 4 news and a radio station (couldn't tell you which one).  Sadly didn't hear anyone call her Jizz Lane.

Twonty Gostelow

There's allegedly a private video of her Ghislaine off.

Mobius

Quote from: Shit Good Nose on July 02, 2020, 11:16:49 PM
Sadly didn't hear anyone call her Jizz Lane.

I work with a woman called Ghislayne people call her Jizz Lane all the time. It's never not funny and she's always furious.

I've always pronounced it Shi-lane and she seems to like me so I reckon say it like that

earl_sleek

I used to work with a Ghislaine. She pronounced it "Shizz-len", like Snoop turning on the radio and hearing his favourite summer jam.

Ferris

The FBI has been monitoring her for months, and only decided to swoop in 2 days after the US Attorney for SDNY was fired/"resigned" (depending on who's version you believe) and oh, that's the office trying this case.

Does all seem a bit odd this. Absolutely will be suicided once she makes it to a federal lockup.

Urinal Cake

Phoebe Waller-Bridge to play Ghislaine Maxwell in the upcoming movie?

Retinend

It's  /ɡiːˈlɛn/ : hard "g", rhymes with "three men", second syllable stress.

Quote from: marquis_de_sad on July 02, 2020, 03:40:02 PM
Same. The rumour was she was taking advantage of French citizenship to avoid being extradited to the US. Wonder what she was doing in Hampshire.

Yeah and why wouldn't she avail herself of that i.e. stay put? Something I don't understand right now.

monkfromhavana

I'd have that in the months between Epstein being offed and her being arrested, she would have at least put some things in place so that if anything happens to her, stuff gets leaked.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Beagle 2 on July 02, 2020, 11:07:54 PM

G.I. Slain !

BlodwynPig

Quote from: monkfromhavana on July 03, 2020, 09:06:26 AM
I'd have that in the months between Epstein being offed and her being arrested, she would have at least put some things in place so that if anything happens to her, stuff gets leaked.

always with that...give me an example when this has actually come to fruition ? Would love it to be the case, but for now its Hollywood movie level fantasy. The DEEP Establishment rarely get exposed - they may get offed (Maxwell's father overboard etc), but the extent of their evil can never be known or else WORLD RIOTS

Pingers

Apparently she normalised sexual stuff with the victims by undressing in front of them. That should be enough for a long sentence - imagine the trauma of watching Bob Maxwell getting his bangers out.