Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 05:14:39 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Ghislaine Maxwell Finally Arrested

Started by Petey Pate, July 02, 2020, 02:48:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lord Mandrake

Ghislaine afraid of Epstein is such a joke, she ran Epstein.

Mr Banlon

Qanon fuckwits now saying Dr Fauci is married to Ghislaine's sister. (He isn't, but she is named Christine. So that's close enough)
https://twitter.com/BadCOVID19Takes/status/1280307166826594304

ajsmith2

GHISLAINE MAXWELL ARRESTED
Ghislaine Maxwell is a sociopath. Jeffrey Epstein was also a sociopath.

Sociopaths feel no guilt and don't commit suicide. If Ghislaine commits suicide, we'll all know it was murder—just like Epstein's death was murder. Clearly there are elite forces that do not want her to spill the beans on their illegal sexual activities. She claimed she would not talk about Prince Andrew, so maybe she's safe if she avoids implicating the royal family. We would like to see her bare it all.

Many questions remain, however. What was she doing in a secluded luxury home on 156 acres in New Hampshire? She could have stayed in France and avoided extradition. She purchased her hideaway for only $1 million, when clearly it is worth much more. Who sold it to her?

Bombshells should drop, but I wouldn't be surprised if nothing is revealed. The powerful and connected (such as the Clintons) have a way of winning every time.

Ghislaine's life is in danger and she should get things off her chest sooner than later.

—Ben Garrison

Blumf

Quote from: ajsmith2 on July 07, 2020, 01:06:36 PM

Heh, was about to post that. Garrison has some... issues... to work though there.

pigamus

She slightly reminds me of the woman out of Blakes 7

pigamus

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Quote from: pigamus on July 07, 2020, 01:35:05 PM
She slightly reminds me of the woman out of Blakes 7

Ross in " Friends/ Thank You! / Ross in " Friends"

steve98

The powerful and connected (such as the Clintons) have a way of winning every time.

Ghislaine's life is in danger and she should get things off her chest sooner than later.

—Ben Garrison

Not every time Ben (obviously).

What if Barr sends a hit-man to her cell to bump her off, to protect Trump, and, simultaneously, the Clintons do the same, to protect Bill? And they meet?

Would they fight over her? Fight for the right to do 'er in? Or would they both do 'er in? Or would they call the whole thing off? And what would Jizzy say when she realized that not 1 but 2 unconnected hit-men had come to kill her? "Jesus fucking Christ!..."?

Lord Mandrake

About to appear (remotely) in court. I wouldn't rule out anything from a major terrorist incident to a spectacular escape. Can't underestimate how far Israeli intelligence will go.

Shit Good Nose

Quote from: Lord Mandrake on July 07, 2020, 02:13:51 PM
About to appear (remotely) in court. I wouldn't rule out anything from a major terrorist incident to a spectacular escape. Can't underestimate how far Israeli intelligence will go.

She might just do a cheeky Ted Bundy jump out of an open window and then disappear whilst a couple of bumbling idiot cops (who were distracted by a black fella "acting strangely") do loads of outrageous double-takes.

Hand Solo

Quote from: Lord Mandrake on July 07, 2020, 12:42:55 PM
Ghislaine afraid of Epstein is such a joke, she ran Epstein.

Bang! Bang! Maxwell's silver hammer came down upon his head,
Bang! Bang! Maxwell's silver hammer made sure that he was dead.

Let me make you drown because I'm giving you ornery deals,
Nothing Is Rael.

And nothing to get hung about.

Ferris

GHISLAINE MAXWELL ARRESTED
Ghislaine Maxwell is a sociopath. Jeffrey Epstein was also a sociopath.

Sociopaths feel no guilt and don't commit suicide. If Ghislaine commits suicide, we'll all know it was murder—just like Epstein's death was murder. Clearly there are elite forces that do not want her to spill the beans on their illegal sexual activities. She claimed she would not talk about Prince Andrew, so maybe she's safe if she avoids implicating the royal family. We would like to see her bare it all.

Many questions remain, however. What was she doing in a secluded luxury home on 156 acres in New Hampshire? She could have stayed in France and avoided extradition. She purchased her hideaway for only $1 million, when clearly it is worth much more. Who sold it to her?

Bombshells should drop, but I wouldn't be surprised if nothing is revealed. The powerful and connected (such as the Clintons) have a way of winning every time.

—Ben Garrison

Good grief.

BlodwynPig

CRIKEY

BREAKING NEWS BREAKING NEWS BREAKING NEWS BREAKING NEWS
Maxwell appeared via tele-link in court and when she was asked to state her name, she ripped off her face, which turned out to be latex to reveal that she was
Spoiler alert
Jimmy Savile
[close]
all along. She then took out a knife and cut her own head off to cries of terror in the virtual gallery.

Ambient Sheep

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on July 07, 2020, 03:19:07 PM
Good grief.

Can't really argue with that, tbh, except for the way he so transparently drags the Clintons into it and yet not his beloved Trump!  The man really has no shame.

Hand Solo

Quote from: Ambient Sheep on July 07, 2020, 03:34:28 PM
Can't really argue with that, tbh, except for the way he so transparently drags the Clintons into it and yet not his beloved Trump!  The man really has no shame.

Deep state intelligence compromise/control both sides of the political spectrum.

Otherwise what is point?

Jockice

Quote from: Mr Banlon on July 07, 2020, 12:48:55 PM
Qanon fuckwits now saying Dr Fauci is married to Ghislaine's sister. (He isn't, but she is named Christine. So that's close enough)
https://twitter.com/BadCOVID19Takes/status/1280307166826594304

So's my girlfriend. Maybe she's involved.

Jockice

Sheffield Wednesday

Anyone else think torpedo tits when they saw that?

Has she ever played keyboards in New Order?

evilcommiedictator

"Hollywood" here in this case meaning every single rich establishment person in the US, Steven Pinker part of "Hollywood" lol

idunnosomename

imagine if general flynn had some proverbial bombshells to drop and are ben had him letting some big hairy warhead balls fall out of his fuckin sam the eagle pants

Dex Sawash

Pingers

She was probably pushing it setting this place up

ajsmith2

I still wonder with awe what level of denial Ben and his like have to work on to block out all the many, many images of Trump with Ghislaine and indeed Epstein. Not that Biden isn't a creep and likely serious sexual offender himself, but I've seen little if anything to implicate him with this scene so far and it's so weird to me they want to keep tugging on this bone when it only points back to their boy again and again. I know Ben is hurting that Hillary hasn't parachuted back into the running as he'd hoped as it would make cartoons like this work a lot better with there being a genuine Bill/Epstein connection (Though I still find it notable that there appears to be only one photo of Bill Clinton with Epstein stacked against the seemingly endless supply of images of Trump with him: maybe Bill was just more careful)

Ghislaine Maxwell Didn't Kill Herself

Joe Biden has a problem and it's not just his dementia. Ghislaine Maxwell could spill the beans on a great many Democrats as well as on a legion of left-leaning celebrities who support Joe. More scuffing added to Joe's already tarnished image won't help his presidential chances. Joe has long been seen as a pedophile that likes to grope children in public. One would think Joe would be aware of this negative public perception and refrain from such pawing, but he just can't help himself and that's a very bad sign.

Joe may look a little like the retired game show host Bob Barker, but he lacks Bob's grace, character, and quick wit. Joe Biden is a disaster on wheels and Maxwell's testimony will only make him look worse. Joe is the pick of the powerful elite, so Ghislaine (pronounced Gee-lane with a hard g) has to be worried. We all know what happened to her best friend Jeffrey Epstein. The elite running the world still don't want to risk outright exposure. Even though many of us already know they are satanic fiends and pedophiles, they won't hesitate to snuff people out to keep their kabuki theaters and Potemkin Villages moving along. Remember Epstein's multi-millionaire pal Steve Bing? Some of Bing's friends urged him to tell the world what he knew about Epstein and the pedophile ring. He ended up getting tossed from his high-rise luxury apartment. The elite-owned mass media dutifully called it a "suicide." Yeah. Sure.

As I've mentioned before, sociopaths such as Epstein and Maxwell don't kill themselves because they feel no guilt. In their minds they've done nothing wrong and they love themselves too much to commit suicide. However, their powerful overlords are even more sociopathic and won't hesitate to pull the plug. Again.

Big wheels keep on turning.

—Ben Garrison

seepage