Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 05:06:02 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Ghislaine Maxwell Finally Arrested

Started by Petey Pate, July 02, 2020, 02:48:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

touchingcloth

Quote from: monkfromhavana on July 03, 2020, 09:06:26 AM
I'd have that in the months between Epstein being offed and her being arrested, she would have at least put some things in place so that if anything happens to her, stuff gets leaked.

People said this about Jeff before and shortly after he was killed. Hasn't happened yet.

Pingers

"Ghislaine Maxwell, you are sentenced to prison for the rest of your life"

'How long, exactly?'

"Oh, about two weeks I reckon"

Cuellar

idunnosomename

Bet she actually does die because everything is so ridiculously predictable these days

Utter Shit

Quote from: idunnosomename on July 03, 2020, 10:48:26 AM
Bet she actually does die because everything is so ridiculously predictable these days

Given her connection to high society, having her killed might seem incredibly damning but presumably it's less damning than what she knows. Given the power of those she presumably has info on, they can almost certainly have her killed in a way that can't be provably traced back to them, and "probable murderer still able to live free" is a better life than "definite serial rapist and paedophile imprisoned for the rest of your life".

Beagle 2

Yeah, it's the way the world is now innit. Bump her off, everyone will say "she was bumped off!", the authorities will shrug, everyone will shrug and refresh Netflix for the gripping twelve part documentary.

Dex Sawash

BlodwynPig

I hope Bill Clinton is publicly tried for his crimes.

Pingers

I notice the FBI are saying to Andrew "Come in to give us a statement, our door is open" and he's saying he's already offered to talk to them. Thing is, they seem very keen he attend in person, so that the door which is open can be closed behind him.

Cuellar

idunnosomename

they could probably fob them off with Edward if the Queen would miss Andy too much

PlanktonSideburns

imagine if this all ends up with a Waco style seige at buckingham palace

queen ducked behind  a barracade of dead corgis, swan used as a rudimentary torniquet, the end in her eyes

marquis_de_sad

Quote from: Retinend on July 03, 2020, 05:38:04 AM

Yeah and why wouldn't she avail herself of that i.e. stay put? Something I don't understand right now.

She must have had some business to take care of in the US. Why else would she stay? And so close to New York.

George Oscar Bluth II

People keep saying she's going to be "Epsteined" but I think more likely she'll be sent down and some kind of deal will be done to make sure that, officially, the only people engaging in actual crimes were her and Epstein. What they can offer her to make that happen I don't know but it seems the most likely outcome to me.

gilbertharding

Quote from: Shit Good Nose on July 02, 2020, 11:16:49 PM
"I'm sorry your honour, but he [points at that mugshot of Epstein] made me do it under threat of rape and murder."

"Very well Miss Maxwell, you are free to go."

She still might end up dead, though.

I heard it pronounced Jee-lane, Giz-lane (hard G), Jee-lann and Jill-lane all in the space of two hours today, on BBC and 4 news and a radio station (couldn't tell you which one).  Sadly didn't hear anyone call her Jizz Lane.

Saw David Baddiel mocking her name on twitter yesterday. He just LOVES the racism, eh.

marquis_de_sad

QuoteThe case is being handled by prosecutors in the public corruption unit. A spokesman declined to comment on why that unit would handle the case.

Surely this is significant.

idunnosomename

Quote from: gilbertharding on July 03, 2020, 02:38:13 PM
Saw David Baddiel mocking her name on twitter yesterday. He just LOVES the racism, eh.
fuckin hell

https://twitter.com/Baddiel/status/1278698202028560387

this is the man who spent weeks doing a chinny reckon on antisemitism when crobbins said "epSchteen"

PlanktonSideburns

FRENCH NAMES, WHAT ARE THEY LIKE EY

gilbertharding

Ill considered reply.

Sorry everyone.

studpuppet

Quote from: Beagle 2 on July 03, 2020, 11:19:33 AM
Yeah, it's the way the world is now innit. Bump her off, everyone will say "she was bumped off!", the authorities will shrug, everyone will shrug and refresh Netflix for the gripping twelve part documentary.

"You loved The Stair-Case, now watch The Max-Well..."

BlodwynPig

Straight swap - we'll give you Prince Andrew, you give us Anne Soocalas

Dr Trouser

The Telegraph has a picture of her and Kevin Spacey in the throne room at Buckingham palace. The thing that struck me was how tacky and gawdy it was. I assumed it was some trashy fun room on Epstein's island but no it's the real one.

Ambient Sheep

Brings back happy memories of that bizarre Christmas video Mr. Spacey did just as he was being #cancelled, the one that prominently featured a royal mug.

We speculated quite a bit about that at the time, seems even more likely now.

I wonder if Ghislaine was ever seen with a certain Jimmy "Nobody will ever know what you have done for this country" Savile?

Ferris

Quote from: Dr Trouser on July 04, 2020, 08:03:06 AM
The Telegraph has a picture of her and Kevin Spacey in the throne room at Buckingham palace. The thing that struck me was how tacky and gawdy it was. I assumed it was some trashy fun room on Epstein's island but no it's the real one.

These rich fucks all get together in a way that is a bit odd, regardless of industry or nationality.

"Hello, daughter of a newspaper magnate, I played Keyser Soze in a hit film from 20 years ago - let us both go to the throne room of buckingham palace for that is the sort of thing that is entirely normal for us to do".

See also: Justin Trudeau flying in the Aga Khan's private jet to an island in the Caribbean. How did that crop as a suggestion? Mad stuff.

BlodwynPig

The more this drags on, the more I have a belief that Beelzebub is real and presides over a yearly bacchanalia in the Swiss alps when the rich and famous orgy with fauns and imps as they kill and eat babies from the surrounding villages.

PROVE I AM WRONG

Twonty Gostelow

Quote from: idunnosomename on July 03, 2020, 02:49:05 PM
fuckin hell

https://twitter.com/Baddiel/status/1278698202028560387
You'd think these celebs would look at the comments under their tweets and wonder why they're wasting their time on a site where their followers are such witless twats. Or do they think, I'm funnier than any of this lot, I've still got it?

PlanktonSideburns

Quote from: Twonty Gostelow on July 04, 2020, 11:30:56 AM
You'd think these celebs would look at the comments under their tweets and wonder why they're wasting their time on a site where their followers are such witless twats. Or do they think, I'm funnier than any of this lot, I've still got it?

they LOVE the moat of people surrounding them, telling them that theyre bastards, makes them feel like the fedual lords that they are

BlodwynPig

Quote from: PlanktonSideburns on July 04, 2020, 11:52:17 AM
they LOVE the moat of people surrounding them, telling them that theyre bastards, makes them feel like the fedual lords that they are

Anniversary of his kill spree yesterday...makes you think