Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 06:59:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Ghislaine Maxwell Finally Arrested

Started by Petey Pate, July 02, 2020, 02:48:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ajsmith2

Definitely worth posting the accompanying blurb for the full effect: (although dammit NEW PAGE so you still don't get em side by side)

'FAKE NOOSE MEDIA AND THE LEFT TRIGGERED BY CARTOON
Daniel Scavino Jr. is one of Trump's top people at the White House and recently he posted one of my cartoons on Facebook.

Bedlam from the left soon ensued. It was a cartoon I penned back in May and I depicted Dr. Fauci as a spigot spewing cold water on the country and washing the economy down the drain. I titled it "Dr. Faucet." I made him look extra leaky, and he may be leaking everything to his boss, Bill Gates...but I can't say for sure.

My cartoon made the news. I saw it flashed on CNN, MSNBC, and later on FOX, a network that for some reason has Chris Wallace as one of their personalities. The lying mass media, always looking for opportunities to attack President Trump, began spouting nonsense about Trump being 'anti-science' and discrediting the wisdom of the good doctor. Wallace was no different and flashed my cartoon at the president and asked for an explanation. Trump handled it (and the entire interview) very well and said he likes Fauci, but disagreed with him at times and he also pointed out a few of Fauci's many errors. Trump said Scavino's free speech is his own opinion.

I've been told (by some of the White House staff) that President Trump has seen my cartoons and it's one of the reasons I was invited to the Social Media Summit last year. I won't go into what caused me to be uninvited, but last weekend I at least got to know for sure that Trump has seen my work because I saw him looking at it. I chuckled when I saw it. I almost hoped he would say something positive about it such as "Way to go, Ben!" or some such. Of course, that didn't happen but I decided to indulge myself and draw a cartoon about it. It's rare that cartoonists do this, and I may be out of line, but I beg your indulgence because starting tomorrow I'm taking some time off.

I'll be gone for about a week. I have not taken more than a couple days off in a long time and the wilderness is calling me. I'm going to go do some gold panning and I'll enjoy getting away from the drawing table and the computer for a while. Too much bad news has taken its toll and I've found myself getting too angry. That's not good for one's health. I'm off to do some recovery.

Before I go I want to extend a very hearty "THANK YOU!" to all of you who have donated to our cause. We simply could not draw the cartoons without your help and when you look at our work on our site you'll know you're definitely a part of it. You make it happen.

The sun is going down in the west as I type this and soon I will be watching it go down while on the road. See you soon!

—Ben Garrison'

BlodwynPig

idunnosomename

Hahahaha

*alan partridge wistful sigh from end of IAP credits*

Blumf

Uncle TechTip

Could we vow to never give this prick any more coverage?

BlodwynPig

its not even funny, is it. Just crass rubbish.

ajsmith2

Quote from: Uncle TechTip on July 23, 2020, 11:24:05 AM
Could we vow to never give this prick any more coverage?

It would take a lot for me to do that tbh. He's practically a CaB insitution by now. And even if you don't find his stuff entertaining in any way, I still think he's a good one stop illustration of the extremes that much of the Trump base are at.

Quote from: ajsmith2 on July 23, 2020, 12:19:42 PM
It would take a lot for me to do that tbh. He's practically a CaB insitution by now. And even if you don't find his stuff entertaining in any way, I still think he's a good one stop illustration of the extremes that much of the Trump base are at.

Yeah, that "I imagine that Trump loves my cartoons" cry for help has the same energy as "Boris is someone I could go for a pint with".

He thinks he's sat at the top table, the court jester, but Trump doesn't even realise he exists.

Ferris

Quote from: BlodwynPig on July 23, 2020, 11:49:03 AM
its not even funny, is it. Just crass rubbish.

The Pig on the money as usual

PlanktonSideburns

Garrison is an unfortunately placed boil, not the plague itself.  I don't think this forum of people marvelling at his grotesques boosts him in anyway. Would never share him on social media mind

idunnosomename

primarily, he is funny because he wants to fuck donald trump

Retinend

I hate him. He was relatively normal right wing cartoonist (Randian, you might say), then got bullied by the alt-right with character defamation (whereby he was depicted as holding neo-nazi views such as theirs) and then, amazingly, decides to capitulate to them in his future work / proceeds to silly-slide through the so-called "liberatarian-to-alt-right-pipeline". He does all but literally draw the hooked noses and stars of David on his characters, and his glorified portrayals of Trump should be embarrassing for his audience... if Trump supporters had a sense of shame.

Cuellar

The thought of him going into a post office, starting an argument, and then getting so roundly shouted down that he decides to take his post back home is VERY funny though.

Just imagine him getting through the front door, still with his packages or whatever, putting them on the table and thinking 'I've still GOT them for god's sake - how am I going to post these bloody things?'

idunnosomename

well QANON found that our lil maddie mccann was kidnapped... by DELIA SMITH!!!!

also. incredible.

couldn't MAKE it up

PlanktonSideburns

marquis_de_sad

Quote from: idunnosomename on July 23, 2020, 09:36:02 PM

couldn't MAKE it up

These people are so easy to troll it almost seems pointless.

idunnosomename

i genuinely believe a privately owned island has named roads with individual postal addresses on it

touchingcloth

Quote from: idunnosomename on July 23, 2020, 09:36:02 PM
well QANON found that our lil maddie mccann was kidnapped... by DELIA SMITH!!!!

also. incredible.

couldn't MAKE it up

Which bit do they think is Epstein's address? Bikini Bottom? Conch Street?

Ferris

"So just describe the 4 people you saw - I'll draw/generate their images in completely different styles as part of this process, obviously"

ajsmith2

Those would be pretty undeniably close likenesses: if the world population was about 10,000 people.

idunnosomename

Quote from: touchingcloth on July 24, 2020, 01:59:06 AM
Which bit do they think is Epstein's address? Bikini Bottom? Conch Street?
well even i know spongebob lives in bikini bottom. That's a separate psyop of satantic paedophilic grooming

Head Gardener

video footage from Epstein's island has just leaked

Retinend

Head Gardener

Quote from: Retinend on July 24, 2020, 01:21:57 PM
I'm lazy. What?
. Clinton was a regular visitor although he denies all, have you not seen Filthy Rich?

Retinend

oh it's just a caption to the picture, I took it took literally ok bye

Bence Fekete

One thing I'm struggling to understand is this. Alt-intellectual Eric Weinstein says that when he went to Epstein's house there was a big artistic piece in the middle that very obviously and deliberately led your eye to a little surveillance camera. And yet if the whole point was to record all the noncing as blackmail, why would they neon-sign this intention?

Or maybe that was a feature, not a bug? Like Alton Towers. You are being watched now relax and commit heinous acts.

Can't figure it out.

Retinend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUGaFbvv9Pk
Eli Sair's The Roast Ghost Podcast: The Roast of Ghislaine Maxwell

Ferris

Documents unsealed, lots of names named (though no real surprises, just the usual slate of creepy fuckers).

Hope they all get what's coming to them.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on July 31, 2020, 03:43:34 AM
Documents unsealed, lots of names named (though no real surprises, just the usual slate of creepy fuckers).

Hope they all get what's coming to them.

und die smoking gun ist?

just list the names here, please